Where in the WORLD is Carmen "KREJCI" San Diego!?!?!?!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Re: Where in the WORLD is Carmen "KREJCI" San Diego!?!?!?!?

In a slump.  He will break out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Krejci, IMO, proved in the Olympics he is a world class player.
    This is not a shot at Julien, but I wonder if his "system" is sucking all the creativity out of Krejci's game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: Where in the WORLD is Carmen "KREJCI" San Diego!?!?!?!?:
    [QUOTE]   Krejci, IMO, proved in the Olympics he is a world class player. This is not a shot at Julien, but I wonder if his "system" is sucking all the creativity out of Krejci's game.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Your not off at all, this "system" drains all the natural creativity and true talent of every skilled player on this team. Put Wheeler with a team like Colorado? Will Score 30+, Put Krejci with a team like Anaheim? Will get you 70pts+. Put Bergeron with a team like Pittsburgh? Will be a 35g-50a guy. Stick Seguin with a team like Tampa Bay? Will score 40g's!

I like the win, still hate Claude and his system...Has to go!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]   Krejci, IMO, proved in the Olympics he is a world class player. This is not a shot at Julien, but I wonder if his "system" is sucking all the creativity out of Krejci's game.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

With no puck moving dman and stone hand wheeler playing with Krejci, it is definitely going to hurt his numbers. Satan was very good for Krejci last year. Hopefully Seguin can turn into that type of scorer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

So they were playing a different system in the playoffs when Krejci was a live wire?  The guy who just about everyone admits was the difference between completing a sweep of the Flyers and an ignominious collapse?

He's in a slump, but you can't blame it all on the system.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

he's in a slump. i'm not worried about his game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Have you ever badly broken your wrist? Do you know how bad the aches can get for years afterwards esp. working as hard as a pro hockey player does?? Add to that a concussion and its no wonder his game has slipped a bit. He's playing hurt and will get better. Once he's full speed again watch out.

Also he truely benefits from the first lines presence when they intimidate the opponent his WKR line can really put pressure on the other teams 2nd-3rd units.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

He's not in San Diego I just looked. I'm with fordperfect he'll breakout of this slump just hope it is soon. The player that Philadelphia had no answer last year in the playoffs is the guy we need for sure.

ILH, It was a dislocated wrist which is even worse than a broken wrist. You might be onto something though injuries like that, especially for a hockey player, are very tough to come back from.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Coming soon! To a rink near you.

If you recall, last year he didn't start rolling until the Olympics, and would have carried us into the Conference final and maybe beyond had he not been injured.

A repeat would be perfect timing, again. Better he saves his best for when it matters most.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

[QUOTE]hmmmmm, lets see, hes been in a slump since, oh around the time he got swapped with savard. since then horton and lucic have done absolutley nothing.....
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]
    Didnt he start slumping before he and savard switched spots...I thought that was the main reason putting savard up there with Horton and Lucic, other than giving savard a shot...Julien was having trouble getting his lines going and so he moved Krejci...They may have to try Bergy with Lucic and Horton....Just to get them going....Although I really like the Bergy, Marchand and Recchi line.....Even though Recchi kills us sometimes with his slow speed and passes to the other team...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

bgrif,
    your correct on that, horton had vanished, lucic wasn't producing and krejci was at the same spot..

He actually picked it back up the first few games after moving between ryder and wheeler...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Krejci looked so passive last night. He didn't carry the puck, played beyond a minimalist checking game, and look quite dispirited overall. I know he is an offensive guy, but he just floated through much of the game. There were times when it looked like he was hoping to get off the ice. It's been a long time but Craig Janney comes to mind when I watch Krejci.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ahhh....Craig Janney....Miss those days...Janey to Neely...... Even the days when Oats to Neely....With Joey Juneau...

Any of you remember Dimitri Khartolnov....#10....Game in like a tornado and up and vanished like a f.art in the wind....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

[QUOTE]Have you ever badly broken your wrist? Do you know how bad the aches can get for years afterwards esp. working as hard as a pro hockey player does?? Add to that a concussion and its no wonder his game has slipped a bit. He's playing hurt and will get better. Once he's full speed again watch out. Also he truely benefits from the first lines presence when they intimidate the opponent his WKR line can really put pressure on the other teams 2nd-3rd units.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

FYI ( no pon-intended here)....Yes, i do know what its like to break a wrist. Ive had worst where as i broke my wrist ,fractured 3 of my knuckles, torn ligament in my elbow, dislocated shoulder and torn rotator cuff all in one motion. I know how difficult recovery can be. But, you have to admit, this isn't due to injury. Its his decision making i am referring to not his physical make up. He is still battling hard along the walls, he's IQ just seems a little off. However, as many have pointed out, and i agree on this, he is in a big slump. Just pointing he has not been himself lately. 

Side note for you as well. I also suffer from PCS (grade-3) which occur on a freak accident 5 years ago. Everyone is different, people recover at a different rate. Symptoms gradually go away, for others its a lingering frustrating situation as like myself. I'm symptom free for the most part but it doesn't take much for me to get horrible migraines. So please, don't speak without knowing anything about anyone's personal lifestyle. Again, no disrespect intended, just defending my position.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where in the WORLD is Carmen "KREJCI" San Diego!?!?!?!? : FYI ( no pon-intended here)....Yes, i do know what its like to break a wrist. Ive had worst where as i broke my wrist ,fractured 3 of my knuckles, torn ligament in my elbow, dislocated shoulder and torn rotator cuff all in one motion. I know how difficult recovery can be. But, you have to admit, this isn't due to injury. Its his decision making i am referring to not his physical make up. He is still battling hard along the walls, he's IQ just seems a little off. However, as many have pointed out, and i agree on this, he is in a big slump. Just pointing he has not been himself lately.  Side note for you as well. I also suffer from PCS (grade-3) which occur on a freak accident 5 years ago. Everyone is different, people recover at a different rate. Symptoms gradually go away, for others its a lingering frustrating situation as like myself. I'm symptom free for the most part but it doesn't take much for me to get horrible migraines. So please, don't speak without knowing anything about anyone's personal lifestyle. Again, no disrespect intended, just defending my position.
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

Thats good no disrespect from me intended. But imagine recovering from your injuries and then within half a year being thrown into full contact professional hockey with guys like Milan Lucic and Zdeno Chara throwing hits at full speed. A little soreness and cloudyness from a concussion can go a lot further in affecting your decision making at the pace of the NHL than in normal life.

At least thast my theory for  Krejci's slump lately.

Xenimus I've broken both my wrists an broken 1 thumb and dislocated my  other thumb(which was nasty because imagine your thumb on the back of your hand pointing the wrong way....) I even played with a cast on at one point. It was the aches and pains that affected my overall attitude and decision making more so than the physical part of my game which was to me very natural maybe its affecting krejci in the same way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

looch,krej,hort needs to be rekindled- why on earth is savard on 1st line...i think he's a whiner and a source of deep-rooted contempt in that lockeroom. going on bergy's recovery- it will take all year for savy to regain form- but what will this do to team chemistry?