In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to JWensink's comment:

[QUOTE]

Totally accurate -  she spewed BS non stop

But everyone on here just continually kissed her azz

Not the bad guy at all - respect

In an insane society the sane man appears insane

Speaking of kissing azz...

OH, you must mean your patronizing post stating that Red knows more about hockey than 90% of the posters on this board?You mean for a woman - right? Now that's a real azz kisser job.

I've criticized NAS numerous times, and I've agreed with him just as much. It's called credibility. Of course, you wouldn't know sh1t about that because you have none.

Duinne was terrible, but unlike the other suck ups who continually defended her - because she was a woman, NAS had the ballz to call her out ,in spite of it. Yep - I give him respect for that one. Wouldn't expect you to understand... at least you're consistent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Where is Chowda?

I was told Chowdah this summer didnt like this board anymore because there was no more debating going on and the clics agreed with each other. the new NAS was too nice LOL.  I think I have to go to Ontarario (not a spelling mistake) and kick Chowda's azz !!! in his own back yard.
    Come out come out where ever you are ... (in a Robert De Niro voice)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Anyway speaking of RWTK this guy is firggin nuts ! it's no wonder he gets banned every other week, he sabotages threads and goes on and on with the same argument. Calls everyone that doesn't agree with him  "trollish" . Last night he was putting words in some of the posters mouths I had to call him out.

OMG NAS you're making me pee my pants with all the back and forth you're making this twit post. why doesn't he just ignore NAS ??

You guys can read for yourselves just on this thread you can see what I mean, IT'S MUST ! Warning, you will need 10-15mins of your time but just try to read through what he posts.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/bb-a-hypocrite/100/6839076

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

OH, you must mean your patronizing post stating that Red knows more about hockey than 90% of the posters on this board?You mean for a woman - right? Now that's a real azz kisser job.

I've criticized NAS numerous times, and I've agreed with him just as much. It's called credibility. Of course, you wouldn't know sh1t about that because you have none.

Duinne was terrible, but unlike the other suck ups who continually defended her - because she was a woman, NAS had the ballz to call her out ,in spite of it. Yep - I give him respect for that one. Wouldn't expect you to understand... at least you're consistent.

Well, that's a surprise...

For those posters who don't live in the Wensink Fantasy drama-fest, you don't have to be 'attacking' or 'defending' other posters.  This is a internet message board for hockey fans with extra time on their hands, not your weekly Dungeons and Dragons roundtable. 

I didn't mind duinne -- sometimes I agreed with her, sometimes not.   I was about as indifferent to duinne as anyone else.  I don't get a all keyed up about perceived rivalries here.  Got bigger things to worry about.

Now, put down your magic spear before dez slays you again and rides off on your enchanted steed.  Drama queen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

where are you ??? I'm coming to meet you. Cool

Sections
Shortcuts