Where is NAS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Where is NAS?

He did say that if the Bruins lost he would be OK with it, would be considered a great season nonetheless.

Just checking.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Where is NAS?

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

He did say that if the Bruins lost he would be OK with it, would be considered a great season nonetheless.

Just checking.

I think he said he would be entering a rehab facility in Florida if the B's lost. Or maybe he got lost on the way there. ;-p

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He's out shopping for a new tv remote.  And maybe a new TV, too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Oh!  here he is!

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/ele/3894791009.html

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dawoodguy. Show dawoodguy's posts

Who cares?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dawoodguy's comment:

Who cares?

I suspect the posters who are discussing it do. It seems to have affected you enough to elicit a response too. I think the better question is why you are bothered by the fact that others seem to care?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

NAS should come back. These boards are great therapy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Lots of regulars take a needed break from this place after the end of the season.  

But since the draft is this weekend, the trolls are toast, and there is plenty of lineup/salary cap discussion to be had, it's actually not a bad time to be here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I think he is just taking a break from the Bruins forum right now, he has been on the Patriots forum with his usual crusty attitude. Lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/patriots-offense-will-be-fine/100/6713617?page=3#post-18639701

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Lots of regulars take a needed break from this place after the end of the season.  

But since the draft is this weekend, the trolls are toast, and there is plenty of lineup/salary cap discussion to be had, it's actually not a bad time to be here.

He seems to be over in the Pats forum. But no doubt he took a break from here due to the trolling, bad posts and us regualars responding to them.

But your right Fletch, the place has gotten back to normal since now its the time for the draft and those posters have no idea what they are talking about....Actually didnt stop them before, but this time of year weens out the pink hats who start watching in June.

Weird though, because I took a look over in the Pats forum, and with that Hernandez thing going on, alot of the pink hats are over there now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

NAS said he is taking a 2 week break from this board. Draft this weekend, bruins development camp next weekend, FA, he will be back trust me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

When he has something on his mind he'd like to share or sees a post that prompts a reply we'll hear from him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

At the movies....

Are you not entertained?!?!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

I think he is just taking a break from the Bruins forum right now, he has been on the Patriots forum with his usual crusty attitude. Lol

Kind of ironic that NAS routinely tells Sox/Pats posters to return to their respective cages.  A bit of a Trava-sham-mockery if you ask me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I think the real question should be, Where is JMWalters?

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE]

He seems to be over in the Pats forum. But no doubt he took a break from here due to the trolling, bad posts and us regualars responding to them.

But your right Fletch, the place has gotten back to normal since now its the time for the draft and those posters have no idea what they are talking about....Actually didnt stop them before, but this time of year weens out the pink hats who start watching in June.

Weird though, because I took a look over in the Pats forum, and with that Hernandez thing going on, alot of the pink hats are over there now.

[/QUOTE]

I also saw him on the Pats forum which made me chuckle because that site has the most trolls of all the BDC forums.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

NAS -> " I talked to the waitress, she was pretty hot, she gave me her number, but that's all I got".  Get off the bar stool NAS! He loathes trade talk.  He will be back. 

Don't judge me monkey!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

News Photo: Two very unhappy looking Celtics fans in the…

"First the Bruins lose the Stanley Cup and now KG is gone!"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

This place isn't the same without NAS.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

I was thinking the same thing, gnb.  Haven't heard from him for the longest while.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I was thinking the same thing, gnb.  Haven't heard from him for the longest while.

He was posting regularly through the playoffs and then gone.......hmmmm.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

He was posting regularly through the playoffs and then gone.......hmmmm.

His last post was when the Bruins were up 3-1 vs the Rangers.  Up until then, he was here every day usually starting GDT (unless SanDog beat him to it).  I really think something bad has happened to him.  I hope I'm wrong and he reappears one day.

Sections
Shortcuts