Where is NAS?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Where is NAS?

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I think the real question should be, Where is JMWalters?

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

I've been wondering that too. I hope that all is well for JmW. He's a terrific poster and I miss his input. He has a knack for politely disagreeing that I've been trying to work on myself (with no luck).

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hey gang,  thanks.  I'm lurking a bit here, just not typing much.  I am not a fan of reading 4,000 different line combo ideas or all of the speculation posts.  Add in the trade Chara thread and the troll thread with 80+ responses and this place isn't fun for me right now.

Thanks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

His last post was when the Bruins were up 3-1 vs the Rangers.  Up until then, he was here every day usually starting GDT (unless SanDog beat him to it).  I really think something bad has happened to him.  I hope I'm wrong and he reappears one day.

I am here.....just was out of the country (and the universe it seems) consulting for the last six-ish weeks. No wifi or working toilets....lol.

Looking forward to the draft and upcoming camp now that I am home (just flew in on Wednesday).

Cheers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

[QUOTE]

His last post was when the Bruins were up 3-1 vs the Rangers.  Up until then, he was here every day usually starting GDT (unless SanDog beat him to it).  I really think something bad has happened to him.  I hope I'm wrong and he reappears one day.

Glad you're back. Hope all went well aside from the Finals. Cheers! 
    I am here.....just was out of the country (and the universe it seems) consulting for the last six-ish weeks. No wifi or working toilets....lol.

Looking forward to the draft and upcoming camp now that I am home (just flew in on Wednesday).

Cheers.

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Thanks Dez. Nice to be here again.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Thanks Dez. Nice to be here again.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

How did you feel about Rask overall?  Seems like he earned his big payday. I won't be surprised if he becomes the highest paid goalie. I hope not but it's possible. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

How did you feel about Rask overall?  Seems like he earned his big payday. I won't be surprised if he becomes the highest paid goalie. I hope not but it's possible. 

Due to my location I could not watch a single game of the finals but had to get "daily reports" via satellite phone from collegues back home. From what I saw up to game 3 of the Pittsburgh series he is well worth Rinne money in my opinion.

Unless, of course, he burned out against the Hawks but I was told he was solid....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Cheers.

Sounds fun.  I just thought it was strange the way you disappeared during an amazing playoff run.  I guess we all have real lives outside of this Bruin obsession.  Glad to see you're OK.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Where's NAS ? 

Waiting for a thread to start about him so he can make his triumphant return. He's punished everyone long enough.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Sounds fun.

Hellish and hot my friend. Made worse in that I did not speak the language. A collegue pulled out of the work at the last second and I was literally on a plane within 6 hours. I am still cursing him for that one and so is my wife I gather. All I can say is the B's better have another run next season so I can overcompensate...lol.

Oh well, back now to teaching in a nice air-conditioned university and getting excited aready for a new season.