Where is this picture?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Where is this picture?

I just saw the picture in Greg Campbell's basement here:

And here is the picture being taken:

It's the one of the Bruins seated neatly in front of the cup

I wrote to the Bruins.  I wrote to the photographer.  I have written to you guys twice.

SOMEBODY just has to know where I can buy that picture.

It's the one that matches the other Bruins cup photos.

I only buy the paper on the next day of the cup win and that team photo.  Only 2 things I collect that there is.  Is it too much to ask to get a lousy picture?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Where is this picture?

Nobody?  

I've been searching for this pic for over a year.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What is this?
    Some conspiracy to keep me from that team pic?
    Null, you know all the conspiracies, what's up with this one?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Where is this picture?:

If you're going to post this:

Null, you know all the conspiracies, what's up with this one?

You should remove this:

ZTT.  Zero Troll Tolerance.
    Science has proven ignore is the only way to go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Where is this picture? : If you're going to post this: You should remove this:
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

No idea what he said and don't care what he posts in the future.
    Took a random shot.

So I'm drinking and posting tonight.  No law against that.  Probably delete the post in the a.m.

Got a problem with that big boy?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Where is this picture? : No idea what he said and don't care what he posts in the future. Took a random shot. So I'm drinking and posting tonight.  No law against that.  Probably delete the post in the a.m. Got a problem with that big boy?
    Posted by BadHabitude

I don't judge people for the way they spend their free time so long as it's not against the law.

Post away, mi amigo.

Beware the waiters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Glug glug glug...post.  Glug glug glug...post.

I still think that may be NAS's best post ever.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Glug glug glug...post.  Glug glug glug...post. I still think that may be NAS's best post ever.
    Posted by Bookboy007

How about a top 10 list from you ? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: Where is this picture? : How about a top 10 list from you ? 
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Top 10 what?  Favorite posts since...whatever my profile says was my first day on this forum?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

How about someone give me a link to where I can buy the @#$*&! picture and no one gets hurt?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I don't know which one you mean, but I have one with them all after game 7 in Van and they have the cup in front of them?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

How about someone give me a link to where I can buy the @#$*&! picture and no one gets hurt?
    Posted by BadHabitude

Hi BadHab, I have the exact picture you are talking about. I will post a picture of it in a couple of hours for you to see & confirm. When my wife gets home at around 5 she will help as she is more computer savy than I am.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Where is this picture? : Hi BadHab, I have the exact picture you are talking about. I will post a picture of it in a couple of hours for you to see & confirm. When my wife gets home at around 5 she will help as she is more computer savy than I am.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

awesome!  Any idea of where you got it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I got it in a special game program at the Bruins home opener last season when they had the banner raising ceremony. It is a centerfold picture in the magazine. I don't know why this picture wouldn't be available anywhere else ? I looked everywhere for it as well and couldn't find it. Ever glad i got the program when I did. I plan on  laminating mine on to a plaque so it will match my pictures of the 1970 & 1972 Stanley Cup photos. Actually can't believe I haven't done it yet. Thanks for reminding me of the picture, I think I will get that done soon now that I have dug the book out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Where is this picture? : Top 10 what?  Favorite posts since...whatever my profile says was my first day on this forum?
    Posted by Bookboy007

Yeah sure . That sounds good . I was going to ask for your top 10 NAS list but let's broaden it to what you remember with everyone. Be nice now !

1. glug glug glug

btw this is your homework teach.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Glug glug glug...post.  Glug glug glug...post. I still think that may be NAS's best post ever.
    Posted by Bookboy007

I think that was to SanDog when he was on one of his Mr. Hyde trips.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Where is this picture? : awesome!  Any idea of where you got it?
    Posted by BadHabitude

Here is the picture I have. I am pretty sure this is the one you are talking about. I don't know why it doesn't show the entire picture but you get the idea.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Where is this picture? : Here is the picture I have. I am pretty sure this is the one you are talking about. I don't know why it doesn't show the entire picture but you get the idea.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

Thanks, I've been searching FOREVER for that.
    If there is any info about that pic on there, please let me know.  I know the photographer was Brian Babineau, any other info would be cool.

Why the heck aren't they selling them?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In Response to Re: Where is this picture? : Thanks, I've been searching FOREVER for that. If there is any info about that pic on there, please let me know.  I know the photographer was Brian Babineau, any other info would be cool. Why the heck aren't they selling them?
    Posted by BadHabitude

I think it's a conspiracy!
    Can't find it. When you do, can't see the whole thing. Even the photographer should have the picture available at his/her website.
    I think you are travelling a long long road BH.

Maybe Idiot Null has some actual use on this board and offer his intel, as useless as that would be.

Good luck in your search, patience

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to "Re: Where is this picture?":
    In Response to Re: Where is this picture? : Thanks, I've been searching FOREVER for that. If there is any info about that pic on there, please let me know.  I know the photographer was Brian Babineau, any other info would be cool. Why the heck aren't they selling them? Posted by BadHabitude
    Try ebay

Sections
Shortcuts