Where is Timmy going??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

Where is Timmy going??

Where do you think the Bruin's will trade Timmy and what would they get in return??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Where is Timmy going??

I'm thinking he's back for one last year. I just can't see them trading him, even though Tuukka might be ready. 

If anywhere I'd say Chicago. They've had horrible goaltending and suffered a first round exit for the second straight year because of it. Thought I heard a Thomas for Stalberg rumor at points during the season.

Doubt the Bruins would get anyone too good in return given his age. But Chicago has everything but a goaltender.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I am thinking San Jose sharks for either Boyle or Vlasic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I hate to say this because I wouldn't like to see it happen, but he would be perfect in Philly.  He would fit right in.

He might be interested in returning to his hometown...  Detroit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Where is Timmy going??:
    [QUOTE]I hate to say this because I wouldn't like to see it happen, but he would be perfect in Philly.  He would fit right in. He might be interested in returning to his hometown...  Detroit.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I think if they trade him it will be to a western Confrence team unless they get an offer that they can not refuse from some one in the east.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

He won't go to Philly with Bryzgalov's contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

how about the white house?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

How about the Heritage Foundation?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Where is Timmy going??:
    [QUOTE]Where do you think the Bruin's will trade Timmy and what would they get in return??
    Posted by ddd112273[/QUOTE]

Western Conference for a draft pick this year ...Thanks for all the good years Timmy ! ! !   TT has still one or 2 good years ahead of him ...but Khudobin has to play we will discover a top goalie , dont be surprised to see Rask number 2 to K next season by Christmas ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I'm guessing they'll keep him for another year while Tukka and Khubodin fight it out for #1.

I'd like to see him go, though.  I think he wore out his welcome with the political BS this year, when he suddenly appeard larger than the team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Toronto will platoon Luongo and Thomas. They will compete all season for who is the finest goalie in the league. Luongo will be pushed to greatness with Timmy there pumping his tires. They will be unstoppable and win all 82 games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Where is Timmy going?? : Western Conference for a draft pick this year ...Thanks for all the good years Timmy ! ! !   TT has still one or 2 good years ahead of him ...but Khudobin has to play we will discover a top goalie , dont be surprised to see Rask number 2 to K next season by Christmas ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

I said this in another post.  Khudo may be the #1 over Tuukka.  Maybe not next season, but in the next couple. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is Timmy going?? : I said this in another post.  Khudo may be the #1 over Tuukka.  Maybe not next season, but in the next couple. 
    Posted by inflamedcolon[/QUOTE]

It's not easy to judge a goalie until they've had a legitimate amount of NHL experience... One meaningless game against the Senators and a couple good AHL seasons isn't enough to say he could be a number one. That's not too say he won't be good, cause it's definitely possible. No knowing Khubodins true potential til he's played on a regular basis in the NHL.

Look at Reimer... he had a good half season in 2010-2011 for the Leafs and they all thought he was Vezina material... then he laid an egg in 2012.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is Timmy going?? : It's not easy to judge a goalie until they've had a legitimate amount of NHL experience... One meaningless game against the Senators and a couple good AHL seasons isn't enough to say he could be a number one. That's not too say he won't be good, cause it's definitely possible. No knowing Khubodins true potential til he's played on a regular basis in the NHL. Look at Reimer... he had a good half season in 2010-2011 for the Leafs and they all thought he was Vezina material... then he laid an egg in 2012.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE] You're absolutely right, Bisson1 however you'd have to agree that we need scoring desparately and if TT can bring that resource in, I'd be inclinded to do it and roll the dice with Rask and K.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Tampa would be a good fit....we need offense, they need a goalie.
    San Jose, Chicago, Florida wouldn't be bad fits, either.

I think that you gotta get something in return for him, while allowing Tuukka/Khudobin to feel that the job is theirs to lose. They could get a quality player/draft pick right now for him for sure.

As for the political BS.....yes, it was a bit ridiculous, and it may seem like a "bigger than the team" thing....but I'm pretty sure that he was one of a few (if any) Americans on the team, so why would they care?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Heard another trade I would like TT to Chicago for Nick Leddy.  Bruins may need to add to get it done.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Or.....could we POSSIBLY burn Toronto again????? I'd laugh if they unloaded him and got a few more top 10 picks and he drops a 3+ GAA, even if I felt bad for him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

TT is staying put....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

In Response to Where is Timmy going??:
    [QUOTE]Where do you think the Bruin's will trade Timmy and what would they get in return??
    Posted by ddd112273[/QUOTE]

He is going nowhere, this is nonsense. One more year with a 3 mill salary. This post is silly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to "Re: Where is Timmy going??": [QUOTE]TT is staying put.... Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE] I agree , much to the chagrin of many on here who just tend to forget what this guy has done for this team.. Anyone who blames him for Bruins first round exit , just was not watching...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Where is Timmy going??": I agree , much to the chagrin of many on here who just tend to forget what this guy has done for this team.. Anyone who blames him for Bruins first round exit , just was not watching...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]
    It's got nothing to do with blame in any way if TT is moved but as I said, his NMC expires on July 1/2012 for a reason. That fact alone leads me to think it's been part of PC's plans all along to move TT before or during the last year of his deal. As nice as it is to see our favourite players retire as Bruins, it's even better when they can be moved for a significant return during the twilight of their careers. As far as I'm concerned, if he stays that's great. If he moves, I trust PC will get a proper return for him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Where is Timmy going?? : He is going nowhere, this is nonsense. One more year with a 3 mill salary. This post is silly.
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]
    5 million cap hit.

Sections
Shortcuts