Where to eat within short walk to Garden?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Where to eat within short walk to Garden?

I'm taking the day off tomorrow so I don't get stuck at work and end up late at the Leafs game.  Can anyone recommend a restaurant within walking distance?  Has anyone tried this idea?  Or does everyone do this and its impossible to find a table?  Also, how early can you park?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Where to eat within short walk to Garden?

Don't drive in.  Park and take the T or the rail in from the burbs into N. Station.

As if Half Time Pizza isn't the best pre game eating spot in the area?  Unless of course you want to walk a little from the N. End.

What about Porter's Bar and Grill for a burger?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

You can't really go wrong going to eat at any of the pubs/bars. I agree with the above poster thought take the T into the stadium. A lot easier getting in and out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

If you drive try to find a street spot and pay the meter - you have to pay until 6 but you'll save in the long run.  I always go to the Fours for dinner.  Get the teriyaki steak tips with rice - can't go wrong. 

Plus, there are 2 anthems tomorrow night so you can squeeze in an extra drink before going across the street!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

north end

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Where to eat within short walk to Garden?:
    [QUOTE]north end
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

Exactly ! 

Since you have the day off , start early and go to the North End.
    Why not try Ray Bourque's place ?  Lucca , Villa Francesca and Fiore is my favorite.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Beer Works.

I end up there almost every time I go to the Garden. Half a block away, and you can walk through Sullivans on your way over. http://www.beerworks.net/home/index.html

In Response to Where to eat within short walk to Garden?:
    [QUOTE]I'm taking the day off tomorrow so I don't get stuck at work and end up late at the Leafs game.  Can anyone recommend a restaurant within walking distance?  Has anyone tried this idea?  Or does everyone do this and its impossible to find a table?  Also, how early can you park?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

BadHab, I've been going to Aprile’s European Restaurant in the North End for a long, long time so if you have the time GO!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

son of a...  got nailed at work and I'm going to have to be at it until the wee hours this morning.

thanks guys, I'm gong to vent hostility at 81 and 3 in blue and white especially.

Kessel lovers - go die.

Sections
Shortcuts