Where was?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Where was?

Seguin for about 13 minutes of that period?  Or that whole line for that matter...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Where was?

Why ask... we all know that Julien is allergic to skills!!  The PP sucks and no Seguin on it!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Put the 4th line out on the PP. Shoot put Rask out there. They can't be any worse can they? Well, obviously kidding about Rask

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Where was?:
    Put the 4th line out on the PP. Shoot put Rask out there. They can't be any worse can they? Well, obviously kidding about Rask
    Posted by antiqueman1

You might be on to something! Put Rask infront of the net, he will do a fantastic job always being in Rolly's way, and then he can use his cat=like reflexes to get out of the way when the shot is on its way!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Jake,

I said the same thing.  He lights it up and saves our bacon in games 1-2 and then for some reason he gets nothing.  He has an amazing shot.  Put Chara and Seguin on either side of Kaberle.
    Frustrating

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Where was?:
    Jake, I said the same thing.  He lights it up and saves our bacon in games 1-2 and then for some reason he gets nothing.  He has an amazing shot.  Put Chara and Seguin on either side of Kaberle. Frustrating
    Posted by shuperman

I know, I just don't get it.  That whole line has been good tonight and no playing time.  They have a great shift and then sit.  Redonkuless

Sections
Shortcuts