Where's Stanley's "I give up on being GM thread?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Where's Stanley's "I give up on being GM thread?

This morning there were 3 posts by Stan about giving up the GM job-he said he would personally send email pics of the draft. Now the thread is gone. Why??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Where's Stanley's

Yes, we are all wondering.  If I were at the draft table I would be proud of it.  I would have those pictures up here in a heart beat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Oh for god sake give it up, did anyone freeze the  camera on the bruins draft table and do there homework > ?

Unless you guys are toying with stan and his fantasy then i can understand even inquiring, but come on, common sense goes a long way. Stopp feeding into it, its as dangerous as handing a suicdal person a gun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

The pics aren't what I'm talking about specifically but he had a thread about moving on-giving up on taking the GM job-now the thread is gone. I was wondering if BDC took it down or Stanley did.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

he gave an email address... i bet that is why is came down

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chef09's comment:

The pics aren't what I'm talking about specifically but he had a thread about moving on-giving up on taking the GM job-now the thread is gone. I was wondering if BDC took it down or Stanley did.

It seems the BDC folks are doing a good job of reviewing some posts and removing the utter garbage.  I'm not one for censorship, but threads about a delusional guy thinking, pretending or fooling around as if he's got an inside track like this Stanley GM stuff is pure stupidity.

Maybe it's the work of the Bruinati?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I've been looking for pictures of the draft table, but can't find any.

I want Stanley and his garbage completely utterly and totally eradicated.

Stanley has gone beyond his usual prediction and moved into spamming the board with this crap about being part of the Bruins.

He should get his nose thoroughly and completely rubbed in this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Stanley has gone beyond his usual prediction and moved into spamming the board with this crap about being part of the Bruins.

Why look for pictures ? He posted he was sitting beside Don Sweeney. 

So with that in mind either Harry Sinden or John Ferguson Jr. is the culprit for all these lunatic bdc posts all these years.

Flip a coin ..............case solved !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The best response is no response.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Feel free to do so

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

BadHab send me an email I will reply to you with some pics taken at the draft in Phil.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Richard

Aren't you too old to act like a stupid 6 year old.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have a nice on (Bruins draft table with me in the middle)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Enough please guys ....some of you already emailed me and received pictures of me at the draft table in Philly ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Enough please guys ....some of you already emailed me and received pictures of me at the draft table in Philly ...

I haven't gotten pictures yet. What gives?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

NOT ENOUGH!

You have been going on and on about this.

Deliver.

Put up or shut up and take your nonsense away.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This is just embarrassing.

Everyone knows he's a liar.

Where's the benefit of flogging this dead horse?

Just ignore it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Reminds me of that South Park where Jared from Subway wants to give children Aides to help them lose weight.

No way is Stanley Harry Sinden.  Harry would have had Wheeler flogged to break him of his offsides issue.  He would have traded Pouliot to Yekaterinburg for just generally being a goon with no hockey sense whatsoever.  He would have blamed the finals loss to the Blackhawks on "that fat bast--d, Cupcake Khudobin" and shoved a tube of filling down the guy's throat.  Nah, not Stanley.

JFJr., though?  Stanley's first post was made about a year after JFJr was let go.  JFJr grew up in Montreal.  JFJr make ridiculous trades to acquire binkies for the Laffs, like Leetch, Francis, Lindros, Allison....  Big names with almost nothing left on the ice.  He fell in love with Justin Pogge because he was the goaltender for the most dominant Canadian WJHC team ever.  nite could have backstopped that team to a gold.

Seriously, I'm creeping myself out here thinking that former NHL GM JFJr has been Stanley all along, and now he really does have a job in the Bruins front office.....

Are you not entertained?!?!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

That email doesn't exist StanStan

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Hey doubters - Proof that Stanley was in fact at the draft. How do you feel now, huh?

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/vwskdg.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i58.tinypic.com/vwskdg.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i58.tinypic.com/vwskdg.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i58.tinypic.com/vwskdg.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i58.tinypic.com/vwskdg.jpg[/IMG]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I kind of pictured him shorter with a beard

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to billge's comment:

I kind of pictured him shorter with a beard

He shaved for the draft and he's standing on a milk crate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

That explains it.

Sections
Shortcuts