Where's the intensity?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Where's the intensity?

Bruins should have been playing the way that did at the end of the game. Buffalo came out flat and once again the B's played down to their level. Hopefully they can take that pissed off attitude into tomorrows game against the Scabs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Where's the intensity?

In Response to Where's the intensity?:
    [QUOTE]Bruins should have been playing the way that did at the end of the game. Buffalo came out flat and once again the B's played down to their level. Hopefully they can take that pissed off attitude into tomorrows game against the Scabs.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Another loss that Rask didn't deserve.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the intensity?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Where's the intensity? : Another loss that Rask didn't deserve.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    I agree. I don't think the B's played terrible I just think they should have jumped on a flat Buffalo team out of the gate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbw413. Show jbw413's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the intensity? : You're an idiot.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Reported.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Why can't the Bruins just bottle up the intensity they had in those last few seconds and play like that every time they step onto the ice?  Other than Ference's sweet crosscheck to Kaleta's face, the B's didn't show an ounce of emotion tonight.  Pathetic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I agree. Some of their best games in my memory were where they were intense from the puck drop to the final buzzer. I have not seen that for a full sixty minutes this year. They need to take that aggression into tomorrow nights game against the scabs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I thought they showed some good intensity to start the year, it's just kind of dropped off the last few weeks.  Losing to the Sabres s_cks though, they are such a bunch of pansies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I still remember that Dallas game from a couples year ago and wish that that's what they would bring every game. I know that is unrealistic to think but if they brought some of that they would create so many opportunities. I agree they did bring some intensity at the beginning but I still haven't seen that balls to the wall type attitude that they are capable off. Why not played pissed off. They're not out on the ice to make friends.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Dear T Rask:

Thank you for sucking my d-ick 2nite.

D Stafford

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

YES.  You are absolutely right.  That Dallas games was one of the best all-around B's games I have ever seen.  Not only did they come out aggressive/fighting, but they dominated the game.  Granted, if it weren't for Ott and Avery, the Bruins probably wouldn't have came out with such intensity, but still...

If the opposing team can't provide the Bruins with enough intensity to play like they did against Dallas, then they just need to instigate.  Get in people's faces and be the "tough to play against" team PC is always talking about.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Where's the intensity? : Another loss that Rask didn't deserve.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Wasn't his fault but he didn't exactly steal a win either. He has not been bad this year but also not good enough. Peeps give him way more slack than Thomas.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I hate Philly as much as anyone else on here but I do wish they played with some of the same intensity that they did. Philly has a way of pissing the other team off and it always works in their favor. I am not saying I want a team full of Carcillos. Just the intensity level.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Why can't the Bruins just bottle up the intensity they had in those last few seconds and play like that every time they step onto the ice?  Other than Ference's sweet crosscheck to Kaleta's face, the B's didn't show an ounce of emotion tonight.  Pathetic.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]
    I love that.........Sweet crosscheck

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

can you say back-to-back loses staring them in the face? Can the Habs lose 4 straight? Don't think so....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Down by 1 goal, final 5 minutes of the game...who is out there?  Yep, the 4th line.  lol.  Nice to see CJ reward the 4th line for costing us the game (Thornton specifically) by turning the puck over at the defensive blue line leading to the tying goal, and taking a penalty leading to the go ahead goal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]Down by 1 goal, final 5 minutes of the game...who is out there?  Yep, the 4th line.  lol.  Nice to see CJ reward the 4th line for costing us the game (Thornton specifically) by turning the puck over at the defensive blue line leading to the tying goal, and taking a penalty leading to the go ahead goal.
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]
    And your suprised by this? It's claude julien

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbw413. Show jbw413's posts

This team is going nowhere folks.

Good enough to make the playoffs, but not good enough to do any damage in them.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Sorry for my redundancy, I just posted these comments on another thread, but I feel they are more appropriately placed here.

I'll ride the ups and downs of the season, but right now is pretty low in my book. It is NOT the Christmas break yet! A very boring game other than brief spurts...PASSION?
    Would it be possible for Cam to start leading the team practices? Bring in a few of the "old guard" for help...I'm not looking for the movie "Slap Shot" to unfold, but how about acting like you give a $ hit!
    I believe a team reflects the leadership it is provided. Limp, lifeless, no creativity...ugh I do not make it a habit of attacking the coaches, but what is going on?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I was at the game last night and I was bored. There was no intensity at all, what a reality check. No hitting, no fighting, no sweating, they looked like they could care less, some kind of change is needed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Not much intensity.  Getting difficult to watch. Let's at least play Seguin for th e speed factor and scratch Recchi for a few games and get Caron back in.  And let's mix up the lines:

Savard centres Horton/ Lucic
    Krejci centres Ryder/ Wheeler
    Campbell centres Marchand/ Thornton
    Bergeron centres Seguin/ Caron

Bergy and Caron are defensively responsible
    Krejci line has to be respected by opposing teams
    Savard has to crank it up with horton/lucic
    Campbell line is playing great.

Let's try for a couple of games ...I bet it works.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Part of the issue is that the Bruins only seem to play with intensity when the other team is leaving openings by being aggressive.  As noted, Buffalo was not aggressive at all.  The end result was like one of those cliché video game fights where your opponent only responds to your actions, so to win you should do nothing.  Doesn't seem to work in hockey.

As far as I am concerned, that's one of the more notable issues with this team.  They rarely try to dictate play.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmb246. Show dmb246's posts

If you want to know where the intensity is just watch CJ's post game on NESN all he could talk about was playing more diciplined and not letting emotions get in the way .He wants a robotic defense first team with no initiative or creativity. Just enough to get to the first round and keep the paychecks coming.
                       If you play a game like hockey with no passion or heart you'll win some games but not many 7 game series against a team that does have heart.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts