Which Bruin Are You?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: Which Bruin Are You?

Tim Thomas

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I tried it half a dozen times with different combos - at random - and couldn't get anything but Thomas or Ference.  Both must be totally bipolar.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Huh weird Marchand, I feel like that's perfect. Sucka's

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Where's Bergeron and Z?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Congratulations! You are most similar to:

Milan Lucic

Left wing

You're easy-going but physically imposing when challenged, and pressure situations never faze you.

LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

i'm the Free thinking Andrew Ference.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

Moe LeMay....actually, & surprisingly, Tim Thomas.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I'd also like to know who is likely to flip out and throw the milk crate like Rask.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I am a rex also.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I got TT as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

recchi

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Kind of late but I'm Mark Recchi.

My style on the ice would be similar to Kelly.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

Tim Thomas

Goalie

You're extremely competitive, believe in yourself when others don't, and have a sense of humor as sharp as a skate blade

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Ference

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I was Ference too. I was surprised because I chose X-Ray vision.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Mark Recchi

Right wing

You're admired by your peers for your experience, accomplishments, and the example you set.

The questions did not have any of the answers I would answer tho.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

Brad Marchand

Center

You're relentless, pesky and resilient, and your friends sometimes have trouble getting a word in edgewise.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am a person who is all over the map with interests, so Ference is the one who fits.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

I got Ference too.  Bit surprised myself, cause I always thought I was pretty selfish and destructive... mom would be proud I suppose.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I thought this was going to be a poll, and I was going to answer Ference honestly.  Then I saw the link, took the test and got......

Andy Ference.  No surprise.  Im a laid back guy who likes helping others and hanging out with friends & family.  I can be a trouble maker and I have a "mean switch" that when its flipped, usually flipped only when someone does a friend or family wrong, look out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I bet most people on this board deserve to be Recchi, based not on accomplishments or skills, but rather on age, body type, hairline, sex drive, frequency of urination, prostate size, joint pain, etc. etc.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Which Bruin Are You?:
    [QUOTE]I bet most people on this board deserve to be Recchi, based not on accomplishments or skills, but rather on age, body type, hairline, sex drive, frequency of urination, prostate size, joint pain, etc. etc.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

........and the ocassional cranky rant or diatribe on why aren't the Bs playing better during the year.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Well since Claude Lemieux isn't on the team I guess I'm not any of them.  In addition to having a great shot and skating extemely well, he was a real pain in the butt, a cheap shot artist and agitator the likes of which I've never seen.  Lol.  How I wish he played for the Bruins. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]I bet most people on this board deserve to be Recchi, based not on accomplishments or skills, but rather on age, body type, hairline, sex drive, frequency of urination, prostate size, joint pain, etc. etc.

Yep, check all.  Except body type.  You think he's slow now...if he had my body he'd be stagnant. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I got Ference(and immediately flipped my girlfriend the bird) but the Recchi comparison is pretty much spot on.