Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Which Bruin Are You?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Re: Which Bruin Are You?

GARY DOAK

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Recchi, not really surprised but not who I was really hoping for either.  Out of Ference, Marchand, Lucic, and Recchi on this test though I absolutely would want to be Recchi.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Nas got .....

Hamill.

Duinne is...
    Clod.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Congratulations! You are most similar to:

Brad Marchand

Center

You're relentless, pesky and resilient, and your friends sometimes have trouble getting a word in edgewise.

Thank you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Finally completed this yeterday. My whole family did it. My two sons were Andrew Ference, my daughter was Tyler Seguin, my wife was Mark Recchi and I was Tim Thomas! We all did it without input from each other. Not a bad team at all. I will take it! GO BRUINS!!!!!! Now on to the CUP.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Got Ference, likely 'cause I'm a pinko hippie I suppose.

I kinda wish they had past players, too. I'd go with Oates. Unassuming, quiet, regular guy. Before you know what hit you, puck's in the net and I have a bajillion points.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I was Recchi.  I guess Im old.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

My test resulted that i am Brad Marchand

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

I got Ferrence

Sections
Shortcuts