which is best

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

which is best

Noticed there are many sources of replica jerseys on the web, and they don't differ much in price(Chinese).   Anyone have much experience...favorites, any advice etc?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: which is best

In response to stevegm's comment:

Noticed there are many sources of replica jerseys on the web, and they don't differ much in price(Chinese).   Anyone have much experience...favorites, any advice etc?

Steve, I can't speak for one over another but I've seen some my friends ordered and they're quite nice. I also think the lack of response from fellow posters might have something to do with Nite getting banned for a bit last season for dedicating a thread to the knockoffs. A couple of posters reported him for discussing the counterfeits. I personally didn't see anything wrong with it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

My wife bought me a counterfeit and a real jersey for Christmas last year (counterfeit one came real late). The counterfeit one was a good jersey but the color was wrong as the gold was just not the same (kind of orange).

I would pay a couple extra bucks and get the real one at the Bs store or any other reputable place.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

Ummm.. They're awesome Steve & it was 3 seasons ago when I got booted. However, I got mine thru a co-worker who has a buddy with connections. Which is what I wanted to do here, but someone got jealous. I got a TT Winter Classic, a Chara, Lucic, Rask, Seguin, Marchand & Horton & another away Thomas. Every Jersey except the Horton one is the away white.  My plan is to get every member of the Cup & get them signed when I can. Sorry, I lied my Bergeron one is Authentic, because he got the cup GWG & I wanted that one to be real. Dam expensive when you get it with all the whistles! The rep's are mint though they even come with the tie downs. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

My wife bought me a counterfeit and a real jersey for Christmas last year (counterfeit one came real late). The counterfeit one was a good jersey but the color was wrong as the gold was just not the same (kind of orange).

I would pay a couple extra bucks and get the real one at the Bs store or any other reputable place.

Sorry about your luck! Mine are fantastic & I bet if I laid my Bergeron & Lucic one down you wouldn't be able to tell the difference with a naked eye.

Sections
Shortcuts