Montreal
    Carolina
    Buffalo
    NYR
    Pitts
    Wash

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Which team do the bruins want to avoid the most

If I was picking one it would be the Caps. They seem to be in a funk all year but the best may be in front of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I would want the Rangers for the simple fact that they have injuries to star playerand have no real leader.  They also have Avery which would spark fire in our lineup.

I dont want Tampa or Washington.  Tampa is starting to ice a very balanced team.  Washington scares me b/c they are underdogs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I want the Canes for redemption

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Which team do the bruins want to avoid the most

not a one

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I remember how happy I was when the Canes upset the Devils in 09' then seven hockey games later I was pretty pissed off that I was over confident never again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Correct.  Not a one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Which team do the bruins want to avoid the most:
    [QUOTE]I remember how happy I was when the Canes upset the Devils in 09' then seven hockey games later I was pretty pissed off that I was over confident never again.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Good post and exactly how I felt

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Avoid the Capitals. That team is built for the playoffs. They changed their whole game plan to be more defensive with an eye toward the post season. Plus would not suprise me if they make a move at the deadline. The only question mark is their goaltending which can be their downfall. Wouldnt suprise me if they looked into Turco..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

how's this for a laugh.  Toronto ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I would love 7 games vs. Cooke.  Pure punishment.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I think Lundquist has the ability to win a series by himself! It always seems that B's run into a hot goalie. As much as I think TT is the "sh^T" the NYR have the goalie I'd choose out of the top 8 right now that could upset anybody! Not taking anything away from Timmy. I don't have to be afraid of him because he's on my side.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

are all posters so far under the age of 40???? anybody OVER 40 knows that, OF COURSE we'd like to avoid Montreal!!! Even with Bobby Orr, the only time we won was when we avoided Montreal. Even if we meet them...and beat them....we always lose eventually...the Montreal series always seems to be too much of an emotional win, and leaves our tank empty. I'd pray that we avoid them!!
    PS. Yes, I understand that it would be a "great" series...but that's not the point...the point is...if we want to win, we have a better chance by avoiding them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Montreal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

anybody OVER 40 knows that, OF COURSE we'd like to avoid Montreal
    Disagreed. Losers attitiude.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

not "loser's attitude"......"Statistical fact".....not subject to your opinion....statistical fact unfortunately

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

over 40 = 2 Cups in 70 and 72. Oops 39 years. Who cares about the opponent. You have to beat them. This group will either do it or not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Toronto

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

I was just answering the post.  If you don't care who they face don't post anything then.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Philly to be honest. I can not remember the last time they beat them in the playoffs.

I actually hope the B's face the Habs in the first round. Nice to get one monkey off their backs early...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

no one has respnded to your post shaunk

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Remember how Sabres fans were so happy they got the Bruins in the 1st round last year?  How did that work out for them?  My point---- whoever the Bruins play in the playoffs, beat them 4x before they beat you 4x, its that simple and who cares who they play-- just win.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

No one from the east has dominated this team.

Detroit - or any team from the west is what I'm most concerned about.

In no way shape or form would I want them to "avoid" meeting a team from the west in the playoffs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

In no way shape or form would I want them to "avoid" meeting a team from the west in the playoffs.

Very Good point!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Which team do the bruins want to avoid the most:
    [QUOTE]I remember how happy I was when the Canes upset the Devils in 09' then seven hockey games later I was pretty pissed off that I was over confident never again.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

i felt the exact same way when Carolina knocked off NJ. i thought the bruins would walk into the conference finals. then it was made even worse when the bruins pounded Carolina in game 1 of that series. 

Sections
Shortcuts