Which team do the bruins want to avoid the most

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Which team do the bruins want to avoid the most

In Response to Re: Which team do the bruins want to avoid the most:
    [QUOTE]are all posters so far under the age of 40???? anybody OVER 40 knows that, OF COURSE we'd like to avoid Montreal!!! Even with Bobby Orr, the only time we won was when we avoided Montreal. Even if we meet them...and beat them....we always lose eventually...the Montreal series always seems to be too much of an emotional win, and leaves our tank empty. I'd pray that we avoid them!! PS. Yes, I understand that it would be a "great" series...but that's not the point...the point is...if we want to win, we have a better chance by avoiding them.
    Posted by macdogcharm[/QUOTE]
    I have to agree....Montreal.is never afraid of the Bruins.......never ,no  matter what the disparity in talent is, Montreal would love that 1st round matchup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I'm not afraid of anybody in the playoffs. Bring them all on

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

The bruins have beaten montreal twice in the past 2 seasons, going 2-8. Dont give me that "revenge", "rivalry" BS.

How could anyone want to play montreal in the first round? As mentioned above, they arent scared of boston

Sections
Shortcuts