Whither Jaromir Jagr?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Whither Jaromir Jagr?

The Bruins wouldn't have to give up Malcolm Subban to get him for the Playoffs and he's still...well...Jagr.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Whither Jaromir Jagr?

In response to gord11's comment:

The Bruins wouldn't have to give up Malcolm Subban to get him for the Playoffs and he's still...well...Jagr.

I mentioned him before.  I would be ok going a different direction then iginla if its a solid upgrade.  Jagr if pkged with Robidas.  Or boyle pkg with clowe would make me happy.  I still believe even with iginla pickup(if it happens) we still need a top 4-5 def and another fwd for the 3rd-4th line.  ST against pitt or montreal is completely useless.  

I would trust a clowe kelly peverly line followed up with campy paille hendricks for example. 

Iginla is my first choice.  Im sure they are weighing the options available.  With the cap space available i expect a home run.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I mentioned him before.  I would be ok going a different direction then iginla if its a solid upgrade.  Jagr if pkged with Robidas.  Or boyle pkg with clowe would make me happy.  I still believe even with iginla pickup(if it happens) we still need a top 4-5 def and another fwd for the 3rd-4th line.  ST against pitt or montreal is completely useless.  

I would trust a clowe kelly peverly line followed up with campy paille hendricks for example. 

Iginla is my first choice.  Im sure they are weighing the options available.  With the cap space available i expect a home run.  

hendricks is scum. no interest in him. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I would be shocked to see Jagr head back to Pittsburgh for his swan song, but have to wonder if Mario has made that phone call. Seems to be an ideal fit there right now to end their shopping for the season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

good point

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

because he brought the best game outta horton? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

because he brought the best game outta horton? 

He's probably a shoplifter.

Sections
Shortcuts