Who are the "fans" that post on this board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Who are the "fans" that post on this board?

In Response to Re: Who are the "fans" that post on this board?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the "fans" that post on this board? : Aside from all of this debate, where I don't think you are really reading and considering the responses between your rants, you're writing style is a tad annoying. I mean, new paragraphs for:  "Get it?", "Jesus H. Christ", "Really?", "Really", "Deal with it".??? How about leaving that gibberish out? I think OatesCam said it best -- you're blaming Jacobs on the basis that he hires the GM, and then admitting that the GM is doing a pretty good job.  So...why do we care about Jacobs again?  He's a total non-factor...unless he hires an idiot to be GM...which he hasn't...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Seriously!

Pretty Funny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I live in the Toronto area and hate the Leafs with a passion.  The last thing I want is for the Leafs to win a Cup before the Bruins do.  For years it seems the Bruins have been happy to be good but not good enough.  I would rather them go the Florida Marlins route and win a Championship or two and then maybe have a few lousy years.  During the "few" lousy years I could bask in the glow of the recent Stanley Cup victory.  Nobody remembers who finishes 2nd or 3rd or .............................  I also want to see Toronto really pay for the Kessel deal so I want the Bruins to help nurture Seguin and make it the best environment possible for him to be a star in Boston and not somewhere else like they did with big Joe.  I know sometimes that may include tough love but I think Clod is too much of a veteran's coach.  I also think Clod's systems are great but when they aren't working he doesn't seem to have the ability to change the game plan.  Bottom line is I want Boston to build a team that not only has the talent but also have the grit and determination to win the Cup. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who rants about Jacobs on their posts clearly has a jaded and bias opinion...
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    This is a prime example for "you're either with or against us", actually it's even worse. I wouldn't mind your posts as much if they weren't stuffed with "clever" statements like "everybody else is just stupid", "you don't know anything about hockey", etc.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the "fans" that post on this board? : Aside from all of this debate, where I don't think you are really reading and considering the responses between your rants, you're writing style is a tad annoying. I mean, new paragraphs for:  "Get it?", "Jesus H. Christ", "Really?", "Really", "Deal with it".??? How about leaving that gibberish out? I think OatesCam said it best -- you're blaming Jacobs on the basis that he hires the GM, and then admitting that the GM is doing a pretty good job.  So...why do we care about Jacobs again?  He's a total non-factor...unless he hires an idiot to be GM...which he hasn't...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

It's a shame I have to even such "gibberish" isn't it?

I feel like I am laying out this context to brand new Bruins fans.

I am either dealing with new fans or fans who are Jacobs Apologists.  Jacobs hired Chiarelli.

Chiarelli just dealt his 1st and Colborne for a 33 year old Off D Man who may be  a rental.

I hope this works, too, but Jacobs hired Chiarelli. Chiarelli hired Julien.

The excuse that there is a salary cap means you understand how business works or don't want to admit Jacobs is tied to this more than you think/wanto to admit.

This is an original six town and the fans here deserve the best investment in a GM and coach.

If Chia delivers, then Jacobs was correct the whole time. We'll see.

I am not convinced CHia and Julien were the two best hires at that time.

I see people Qeunneville or Babcuck end up in places and then win Cups. Each had great track records, previously. Meanwhile, Julien has some good regular seasosn with loaded talent and gets fired at the end of the year in Jersey. Super.

Gee, why can't we get coaches like that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the "fans" that post on this board? : This is a prime example for "you're either with or against us", actually it's even worse. I wouldn't mind your posts as much if they  weren't stuffed with "clever" statements like "everybody else is just stupid", "you don't know anything about hockey", etc.
    Posted by MrHulot[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  I said this before. We as fans, can only go by what we are presented with.

I question how much fans really want a Cup here, to be honest.

In the cap era of a league, every move counts. Every single move, no matter how small.

From the salaries, to the drafting, to the coach, assistants, scouts, FA moves, trades, etc.

Chia is solid overall, but is it enough?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Chiarelli was a pretty good hire in a thin market, as was Julien. They've both done their jobs and everyone glosses over the fact that Julien did win coach of the year since he's been here.

Today, I don't see any posts about how Krejic had a good game with a goal and a great assist. Only ones I see is the trade rumors and how we're getting hosed (which I agree if its a 1st rounder and a top prospect). I popped on and I didn't really see anything positive posted (one idiotic thread about how the Bs let up??????)

Granted, last night was a sloppy win but there were some good things.

1) Rask's confidence looked like it increased during the game
    2) Seguin got good minutes and looked solid (still think his defense is not at a center's level).
    3) The aformentioned good play by Krejic. Also the good play by Wheeler who is getting better along the boards, Paille had a good game as well.

And BB, that makes more sense but does that mean you're a Jets fan that usually trolls on Pats boards or that you have an unhealthy man-love of Sanchez?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

BBReigns you post way too much. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

"The excuse that there is a salary cap means you understand how business works or don't want to admit Jacobs is tied to this more than you think/wanto to admit."

The main problems people have with Jacobs was that he wouldn't spend to the limits that Detroit and other teams do. True, he wouldn't overpay but if he didn't spend on scouting, GMs and the rest, how do you explain all of the good home grown players or the players the Bruins have traded for over the past 20-30 years?

I think you just can't get over you're hate of Jacobs and his $7 beers.

People have bashed Kraft for being cheap too, remember he's the guy that almost took the team to Conn. Everyone has a love fest with John Henry but that stadium is a dump and the Red Sox charge crazy money for the worst seats in baseball.

Jacobs is a business man that didn't invest in the team in the past. True. Has he spent to the cap every year, yes, has he hired a good staff? I think so. Look at the past couple of drafts and see who they have gotten. As I said yesterday, given the current evaluations of the prospects in the Bruins system, you are wrong in saying that the Bs have drafted poorly under Chia. If you don't believe me, fine. It's not my opinion though, it's the opinion of the league and independent analysis that Chia is a good GM.

It's also the view that Julien is a good coach.

You don't think so and no one is telling you to conform, just that they don't agree with you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

I thought Paille played relatively well too...however, isnt any "man-love" unhealthy?!?...it is, in my estimation...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Chiarelli was a pretty good hire in a thin market, as was Julien. They've both done their jobs and everyone glosses over the fact that Julien did win coach of the year since he's been here. Today, I don't see any posts about how Krejic had a good game with a goal and a great assist. Only ones I see is the trade rumors and how we're getting hosed (which I agree if its a 1st rounder and a top prospect). I popped on and I didn't really see anything positive posted (one idiotic thread about how the Bs let up??????) Granted, last night was a sloppy win but there were some good things. 1) Rask's confidence looked like it increased during the game 2) Seguin got good minutes and looked solid (still think his defense is not at a center's level). 3) The aformentioned good play by Krejic. Also the good play by Wheeler who is getting better along the boards, Paille had a good game as well. And BB, that makes more sense but does that mean you're a Jets fan that usually trolls on Pats boards or that you have an unhealthy man-love of Sanchez?
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

What?

No, I am making fun of the Jets.  Trust me. That's what I do.

You want man-love, look no further than Chiarelli and Kaberle. I don't get it.

This better be better than Sergei Gonchar in 2004. That's all I'll say.

If they do not win the Cup yet again................Oh boy. It'll only get worse for the fans who apparently aren't angry enough yet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the "fans" that post on this board? : It's a shame I have to even such "gibberish" isn't it? I feel like I am laying out this context to brand new Bruins fans. I am either dealing with new fans or fans who are Jacobs Apologists.  Jacobs hired Chiarelli. Chiarelli just dealt his 1st and Colborne for a 33 year old Off D Man who may be  a rental. I hope this works, too, but Jacobs hired Chiarelli. Chiarelli hired Julien. The excuse that there is a salary cap means you understand how business works or don't want to admit Jacobs is tied to this more than you think/wanto to admit. This is an original six town and the fans here deserve the best investment in a GM and coach. If Chia delivers, then Jacobs was correct the whole time. We'll see. I am not convinced CHia and Julien were the two best hires at that time. I see people Qeunneville or Babcuck end up in places and then win Cups. Each had great track records, previously. Meanwhile, Julien has some good regular seasosn with loaded talent and gets fired at the end of the year in Jersey. Super. Gee, why can't we get coaches like that?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

BB, you're falling way behind here, so I would pack it in and head back to the Pats board.  Or, just start over.

You're corporate structure arguments have no bearing whatsoever on hockey teams, and your obsession with Jacobs makes no sense at all.  There are so many errors above that I am just going to call it a day with you, and respond to other posters instead.  Cheers, Go B's.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

does anyone else picture a red faced guy- pacing back and forth- sweating profusely- clenching his fists.....when they try to picture BBReigns? i hope your on heart medication BB... no joke 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Don't get Kaberle but your hate on Chia is over the top.

Guess I just don't get how the Sanchez in a half shirt throwing the peace sign is making fun of the Jets. I would suggest a picture of Sanchez's feet and Ryan agast as a replacement.

Agree to disagree.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I'm sorry BB, but you don't seem to follow hockey, or are selective in what you say.  You point out PC-era draft picks that didn't work out, or haven't yet, but not the ones that did.  Lucic, Marchand, Caron, Kessel.. .solid picks.  Kessel flipped for Segiun and others, another good draft.  Then you bring up coaching and say that good teams hire proven coaches, but mention Quiennville.  He had done nothing but be a good regular season coach who was well-liked by his players until he was given the talent of the Blackhawkes to coach.  Similar history to Julien really.  And you say you are arguing against new Bruin fans or Jacobs Apologists.  Most people on this board don't care about Jacobs.  We have no reason to.  He hired a good GM out of the Ottawa system (which at the time was among hockey's elite) and spends to the cap and beyond.  Beyond that I don't care what he does.  He could be eating $100 bills and farting pennies in a castle somewhere, worshoping Hitler wearing a habs sweater but it doesn't impact the Boston Bruins.  Why don't you let your obsession with him go and actaully talk about the Bruins.  And maybe pay attention to who they have drafted, what they have done and how they are playing besides a couple losses to Detroit.  What do you like about them?  What can they do better?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I do picture this, there is a lot of anger there.

[QUOTE]does anyone else picture a red faced guy- pacing back and forth- sweating profusely- clenching his fists.....when they try to picture BBReigns? i hope your on heart medication BB... no joke 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]