WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE

YOUR ALL IDIOTS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Re: WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE

funny how nobody here stands up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

bump

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

the poor guy keeps trying but other than being a cute skater ...he has nothing to offer ...coincidence ??? The PP is at 5% since he joined the team ...DUH ...easy to understand ....dont play Kaberle on the PP ...dam it a monkey could see it ...he is tha main reason of the B's PP failure ...is it me or someone else could see it ?????????????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

When you have a d-man on the PP who will not shoot in any situation then i think he shouldn't be on the PP.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

I think the only person you are referring to can be found in the executive offices of the team. 

I hope Kabes gives them something to justify Chia's faith but it looks like it will rank among the worst trades in team history.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE:
    [QUOTE]YOUR ALL IDIOTS
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]
    The irony of you calling anyone an idiot.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

I wanted Kaberle here and I thought it was a great trade at the time.

I am not an idiot, but was was very, very wrong.

The day after the Bruins traded for him, I had nhl.com make me a long sleeve yellow Bruins shirt with 'Kaberle' and '12' on the back.  That puppy is not going to get alot of use if we choose to not resign him (very likely that we will not resign him).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

All will be forgiven if he plays a great game tomorrow night.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE:[QUOTE]In Response to WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE : The irony of you calling anyone an idiot.......Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

"The Bruins should sign n trade Kaberle at the end of the season!" Yep!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I thought it would be a good trade, because everyone, or most everyone, wanted him on the team. How could so many people have been so wrong. Management must have seen something in his play to think he was the answer...

I think he would be better if he would shoot the puck more and play more physical....He is less physical than Seguin is....and for a defenseman....Cmon kabs... I just dont get it with him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In Response to WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE:
    [QUOTE]YOUR ALL IDIOTS

Its YOU ARE or YOU'RE all idiots.... but I forgive you.....LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]YOUR ALL IDIOTS

I watched a lot of Leaf games over the years,i have no idea what anyone saw in him,but yes don't play him on power play is obvious.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IHey is that your picture???
    He had two assists last night!!n Response to WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE:
    [QUOTE]YOUR ALL IDIOTS

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In Response to Re: WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE:
    [QUOTE]IHey is that your picture??? He had two assists last night!!n Response to WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE :
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]
    I think its the actor from the Harry Potter movies.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Never wanted him. Chalk it up as a terrible trade. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

One of the worst trades ever.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hindsight is always 20/20, i have always been a clode supporter, still am, but why did kaberle lead the team in pp to last nighti? i understand trying to let a guy play through his funk, but geez. i'm not saying bench him, but he doesn't belong on the pp, and he should be the low man on the totem pole at this point, when it comes to d-men 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

[QUOTE]YOUR ALL IDIOTS

In minimal defense of Kaberle, he is just a bad fit for the Bruins.  He is a finesse player on a chip it in, chase it, & cycle it down low team.  You can't deny the guy's a gifted passer.  He made some difficult bank passes off the side boards last night that he makes look routine.  I just think Toronto has more similar type finesse players than the B's.  Of course the ultimate blame for trying to jam this square peg into a round spoked hole lies with management, not with Kaberle himself.  He is what he is.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE:
    [QUOTE]hindsight is always 20/20, i have always been a clode supporter, still am, but why did kaberle lead the team in pp to last nighti? i understand trying to let a guy play through his funk, but geez. i'm not saying bench him, but he doesn't belong on the pp, and he should be the low man on the totem pole at this point, when it comes to d-men 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    His assist on the PP was crucial to them scoring.He added another assist and now currently sits 8th overall in scoring for NHL D-men. All hindsight tells me is that we're 1 win away from the finals with Kaberle in the lineup. Anyone who says we would've been here without him is purely speculating. Like him or not, he's been part of a winning formula so far.I'll worry about how much better he should've played when the season's over. Until then, I'm cheering for him and the others to come out of game 7 with a victory.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

not saying we don't need him dez...but i don't believe in coincidences. the pp has been worse since his arrival. that's a fact, not speculation. he belongs in the lineup, it's taken all 20 of them to get this far. i was just shocked to see he lead the team in pp toi.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Agreed ADK. GO BRUINS!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]YOUR ALL IDIOTS

Word of advice "genius": If you're going to call people "idiots", it's probably not a great idea to reveal that you have the grammar skills of a 4-year old.

Or to call yourself "genius."

As for Kaberle, the vast majority of people on this forum never "begged" for Kaberle, and were essentially resigned to the fact that he was a decent option and risk for the Bruins to try given what Chiarelli had to deal and what was available and what the market was.

He's been sub-par, but is hardly the only thing wrong with the Bruins as they stand ONE WIN AWAY FROM THE STANLEY CUP FINALS.

Which, btw, indicates that getting Kaberle was not the idiotic move you seem to imply it was.

And seriously, dude...learn your contractions, OK?  It's (as in "it is") embarrassing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE : His assist on the PP was crucial to them scoring.He added another assist and now currently sits 8th overall in scoring for NHL D-men. All hindsight tells me is that we're 1 win away from the finals with Kaberle in the lineup. Anyone who says we would've been here without him is purely speculating. Like him or not, he's been part of a winning formula so far.I'll worry about how much better he should've played when the season's over. Until then, I'm cheering for him and the others to come out of game 7 with a victory.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Hated those two assists, Dez, we have fought an uphill battle on this one.

I hope Kaberle has a strong game 7 and helps to kick in the 2012 conditional 2nd round pick to Toronto.

Interpretation for bruinsGENIUS: that means the Bruins make it to the Cup Finals

Go B's!!!

Sections
Shortcuts