Who are you all rooting for now?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Who do you all root for now?

Now I root for the Celtics

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Rooting for LA, especially so I dont have to listen to the Blues fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

I just hope the Caps didn't eliminate the B's... then to get beaten in 4 games in round 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter is a die hard Caps fan... so I'll support her, as she supported me last year

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Who are you all rooting for now?

Caps. Second best thing is to lose to the eventual champs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Blues

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I want a team that never won a cup to win and they're all in the West.
    Blues, Predators or Kings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I'll root for the Caps from the east (painfully), and the Kings from the West.

If they meet, Kings.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Who are you all rooting for now?:
    I want a team that never won a cup to win and they're all in the West. Blues, Predators or Kings.
    Posted by BsLegion

Florida called and wants to say hello.

Washington sends their regards, too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Caps. Second best thing is to lose to the eventual champs.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

this is something i usually agree with but my hatred for Dale Hunter as a player(don't know him as a person) makes the Caps an exception.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston. Show LegendofBoston's posts

Pulling for the Caps. Why? simple answer. Rooting for the team that was good enough to beat us in a playoff series. They earned it. Great series by both teams, one of the best i've ever seen. Every game decided by 1 goal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Nobody. It's tough to even watch highlights of other games for a couple of days.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRJ7. Show BRJ7's posts

I have one friend that is a blues fan. He showed me support during last years cup run. I'll be showing him the support this year. I actually feel bad for him. The blues have been so bad for so long. But I can't wait for next year. Losing is never easy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Ottawa. Bring the cup back to Canada. (Never happen though).
    I'm ok with Kings or Blues

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Blues. That team is built very similarly to last year's Bruins. I like a lot of guys on that team that I'd love to see in black & gold. Backes, Oshie, Perron, Pietrangelo...

They can hit, score and play solid D. Not to mention 2 solid keepers back there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

LA Kings. They are a lot like last year's Bruins. Best goalie in the league, deep at defense and four lines that grind with two with the ability to make very pretty plays.

I'd love to see Quick get his due, if he played in Madison Square Garden he' have been the talk of the league this year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

certainly not the Caps....  it would make the B'S look better than they were....

like Blues or Kings, two from '67 expansion that've never won it....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Who are you all rooting for now? : Florida called and wants to say hello. Washington sends their regards, too.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Maybe I should have been more specific,  the ONLY teams I want to win are in the West that never won a cup.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

St. Louis Blues.  I like their team.  After that, the Preds.  I hate everyone in the east.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'll say the Kings.  Up and coming young club with some solid front-line talent.  That they took out Vancouver doesn't hurt either. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't know who I would be rooting for, but I know I'm rooting against the Flyers, Rangers, yotes, and Panthers just because they have no idea in Florida.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

New Jersey and Ottawa but they could be out tomorrow and if that happens I will be cheering for the Blues big time but definitely whoever comes out of the West.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm rooting for Holtby.

Sections
Shortcuts