Who believes Don Cherry that something is up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Who believes Don Cherry that something is up?

Here's "Coaches Corner"  and see what he says towards the end about the Bruins.

Some funny moments on on hockey equipment and also he's on Subban's case again.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/CBC's_Hockey_Night_in_Canada/1237534952/ID=1850091981

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Who believes Don Cherry that something is up?

Enjoyed listening to him banter about the equipment!  Great stuff.  Hope he does a Mario skit on Cooke's suspension next week.  I listened a couple times but I did not catch the comment about the Bs.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Who believes Don Cherry that something is up?:
    Enjoyed listening to him banter about the equipment!  Great stuff.  Hope he does a Mario skit on Cooke's suspension next week.  I listened a couple times but I did not catch the comment about the Bs.  
    Posted by islamorada

You're right !  I heard it live on Saturday night but it must have been the little skid he does after the game.  Not sure if anyone knows how to find the video link. I tried and couldn't find it.
    His exact words were " Don't know what's wrong there, definitely something is going on " . 
    He then went on Phaneuf on how wrong he was on that fight with Horton.
    Cherry didn't like that Phaneuf didn't want to go with Chara earlier in the game and then made Horton take off his helmet and then wanted to fight while he wears a visor down to his chin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yeah, I dont know what he said about the Bruins.  I watched it live the other night, and just watched the clip again and saw nothing?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Who believes Don Cherry that something is up? : You're right !  I heard it live on Saturday night but it must have been the little skid he does after the game.  Not sure if anyone knows how to find the video link. I tried and couldn't find it. His exact words were " Don't know what's wrong there, definitely something is going on " .  He then went on Phaneuf on how wrong he was on that fight with Horton . Cherry didn't like that Phaneuf didn't want to go with Chara earlier in the game and then made Horton take off his helmet and then wanted to fight while he wears a visor down to his chin.
    Posted by BsLegion

Phaneuf is without a doubt one of the biggest wusses in the league. I don't know where he got a rep for being tough, if in fact he does have one. Famous for picking his spots and for never taking off his full facial armor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yeah, I dont know what he said about the Bruins.  I watched it live the other night, and just watched the clip again and saw nothing?
    Posted by bigvig

Sorry it was on Don Cherry's post game comments.  Not on the the 1st intermission of Coaches Corner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nesn.com/2011/03/don-cherry-calls-mario-lemieux-one-of-the-biggest-phonies-happy-matt-cooke-got-his-comeuppance.html

Don on WEEI yesterday after the Cooke ruling pretty funny. Sorry if this was already put up on another thread.

Sections
Shortcuts