Who cares about winning now, for the rest of the game.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Who cares about winning now, for the rest of the game.....

Hit the living sh*t out of the Penguins for the next 20 minutes. Put a target and Malkin, Cooke, Letang, etc. and just lay the body on them, hard. (clean of course)

This game has no meaning for the Bruins. Make the Penguins hurt.

Amazing how a little flop from lady letang can change a game just like that.

Also, Jack Edwards is calling a hell of a game tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Re: Who cares about winning now, for the rest of the game.....

I have the national feed on and the studio guys were almost speechless with the two horrendous calls against the Bs like that.

Two gifts.

Have Chara challenge Neal, Thornton on Cooke and Lucic on Crosby or anyone else.  If the refs want to take the game away from the players and fans, keep them busy in other ways.

Tired of such awful officiating.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

As long as it is suspension-free action I agree. However, the way the refs are calling things tonight it may be best to avoid the headhunting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "Who cares about winning now, for the rest of the game.....": [QUOTE]Hit the living sh*t out of the Penguins for the next 20 minutes. Put a target and Malkin, Cooke, Letang, etc. and just lay the body on them, hard. (clean of course) This game has no meaning for the Bruins. Make the Penguins hurt. Amazing how a little flop from lady letang can change a game just like that. Also, Jack Edwards is calling a hell of a game tonight. Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE] With the way the officiating is...this game could get of hand real fast.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

I've had enough of these slimy, cheating, shiteating Penguins. Time to end Crosby's career. I want Boychuk to line that little baglicking phag-get up in the open ice and take his phukking head off!!!!! Concuss that little pu.ke and end his fuc.king career! Tough shi.t Pittsburgh, that's what you get for being dirty and dishonest. Fuc.k you Pittsburgh!

Really? I can't say pu.ke? That's actually quite funny after a post like this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

I want to see a fight fest for the rest of this game. Beat the living shi.t out of the following:
    Crosby
    Neal
    Malkin
    Letang
    Letang again because he's such an as.s.
    Cooke