Who disiplines the refs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Who disiplines the refs!

This is just absolute GARBAGE!! Who gives the refs heck when they don't do their job!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Who disiplines the refs!

nite

Both those were penalties.  Especially Marchand.  Skate, dont trip. Pretty freakin obvious in the middle of the ice.   Now in the 1st period I would agree.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Overall the penalties have been dog dung!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Thing I dont like is they are calling Chara and then he is getting it and not getting calls. 

Some nights its like this.  Gotta battle through it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Who disiplines the refs!:
    Thing I dont like is they are calling Chara and then he is getting it and not getting calls.  Some nights its like this.  Gotta battle through it.
    Posted by shuperman

Yea, you do, but it doesn't look very good! That cross check McCormick got away with!! I almost threw my computer screen!
    Anyway, are the refs held accountable for their performance? If they don't have a good grade, do they just not get play-off games? Hence less pay?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yeah, thats the one I was talking about. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and there was a so called crosscheck like the one they called on Siedenberg that made it a 5 on 3 ,  this time on Peverly and no call !  Right after that Recchi gets called on a high stick.
    Do you think Recchi's high stick would have happened if the Bs would have been on th PP ?
    We'll never know now. All we know is that on that PP they got the 5 on 3 and then that fluke goal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

The Chara call was very week but both calls on the last 2-man advantage were legit.  Don't know why Marchand was complaining-that was an obvious trip.  Also think Buf got away with a cross check on Pev later.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Horrible calls tonight. But Bruins need to be smarter and I'm sure CJ is giving it to them. You can only blame the refs so much.

Where is our PP?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Phantom calls tonight or let us say one sided calls tonight. The NHL is cracking down now that the Montreal police are in charge of the hysteria called the new NHL.  Missed calls everywhere!  The real question is, was there a mandate released to the league?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

If they call BS penalties on the Bruins they need to do the same for Buffalo. The cross check was so obvious on Peverley and most of the penalties on the B's were borderline at most. On Marchand's the Sabre fell down far after he made contact with him and BOARDING on Chara 15' from the boards? Please, the refs were horrible!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

jwb,

Marchand tripped the sabre.  Pretty obvious in the middle of the ice.  Player skating up the middle, Marchand on the back check and gets skates. Sabre player goes down in front of the refs and a penalty is called.  That was probably the most obvious one of the night.  But there were a lot of calls that were missed and were just bad.   We had a 2-0 lead.  This is what scares me about this team in the playoffs.  Teams only need to keep it close and anything can happen.  Buffalo has a pretty solid team. Great goalie, mobile def, fast fwds and some size on the 3-4 lines. 
    Sometimes you will get bad officials.  But we had a 2-0 lead and a 3-2 lead.  Gotta win games like that...especially as the season comes to an end

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Like Shuper just said the Bruins need to fight through this.  It's not like they didn't have a chance to win ,  even if the officials were horrible.
    At 3-2 they had their chances barreling in on Miller .
    Did Miller make the difference or was it the Bruin wingers without finish ?
    I think the Bruin wingers aimed for the Buffalo on the jersey last night.
    Then of course bad luck and Peverly hit the post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The Bs played well last imo, the problem was with two 5 on 3s 
    (at home - Kaberle trip?) and other disruptions the offensive lines could not produce second opportunities.  The PP was horrible along with the officiating.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Conspiracy Theory Alert

So last night I wondered if the refs were saying "there are no free rides around here.  If the league won't punish you, we will."  I will never know it was intentionally called in the Sabres favor last night or if the refs were just that bad.  The fact is that the things we got called for like Seidenberg's crosscheck happened at the other end of the ice and was not called. 

General Crap Call

On another note Marchand got tangled up with a Sabre in almost the same exact fashion as the one he 'tripped' and there was no call.  The Marchand play admittedly was a little different, because Marchand didn't dive to the ice.  Realistically if you don't put on your speedo and take a dive your not getting a call in the NHL.  They need to start calling more Dives, maybe they need to make it part of the review process, All I know is that it stinks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Recchi was even complaining.  Clear bag job by the refs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

the league does discipline the refs supposedly. There used to be more accountability, and also more consistency with all refs. I agree on Marchand, if he continued thru on a full check probably not a trip, just fighting for the puck; but, Chara's boarding, the guy NEVER hit the boards.; and Seidenberg's crosschck was bogus, as it is done every game now that there is no clutch and grab. Moving a forward out of the crease has to be allowed. Some of the newer refs are making very poor calls.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Who disiplines the refs!:
    This is just absolute GARBAGE!! Who gives the refs heck when they don't do their job!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Oh WILL YOU STOP with this nonsense!
    They lost...reffing is part of the game

Sections
Shortcuts