Who do the Pens go with tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Who do the Pens go with tomorrow

Vokoun or Fluery?

It really is a toss up as neither played well last night.

I have a feeling they will go with Vokoun again.  No real reason, just a guess. What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Who do the Pens go with tomorrow

Quite the dilema for Bylsma becuase if either gives up a goal that is deemed stoppable he still has nowhere to go. I'm going to say Fleury gets the start but there can't be much confidence from his team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

Media is all over them going with MAF, but why would they?  If they had come back and made it a game, sure.  But Vokoun has been there starter and got them to this point and MAF did not give them any reason to change that.  At this point, neither is a good option. 

I love the fact that Pitt fans maintained Vokoun was better than Rask because of his inflated numbers against the Sens.  He's 6-1 they said.  He's got a 1.97 GAA they said.  He's got a .95 save percentage they said.  And then they claim, "well if he does bad, we have the almighty Fluery!"  What's his numbers now compared to Rask!?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReillyO24. Show ReillyO24's posts

I hope they go with both goalies. I dont care which one starts as long as he gets pulled early.

Formerly known as Taz24

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'd guess Vokoun since  Fleury didn't light up anything. But, it's not just the goalie, the Pens are not playing a solid defensive game. The Bruins are performing very well, and everyone is doing their team game commitment. Chara's inability to turn and skate is scary, but even though his game was not as good as usual, the team backed him up along with Tuuka.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

They're trying to trade for Rask.