Who do you hate* and why?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

Re: Who do you hate* and why?

habs.....cuz they beat us all the time

habs fans - for being whiners and hypocrites

Matt Cooke, Steve Ott, Sean Avery for a lack of respect in playing the game hard but fair

Leafs - for their silly late season surge that is hurting our picks

Ulf Samuelsson

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

1) Habs

2) Habs

3) Flyers

4) Penguins

5) Habs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I went with the traditional hate concept

HABS - all things and everything with the possible exception of Larry Robinson
    CHRIS NILAN - butt-ending Middleton
    PENGUINS - stole our colors and watered them down, cowardly Ulfie, dirtbag Cooke, Mario "Cry Me A River" Lemieux
    LEAFS - league offices and everything except the Kessel trade
    HARTFORD WHALERS - obnoxious fight song, baby Ulfie, Glen Wesley's moustache
    ESSA TIKANEN
    DAVE LEWIS' MOUSTACHE

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

1.  Montreal Canadiens - Have lothed them since '71 when Dryden & Co. stoned that powerhouse Bruin club.

2.  Buffalo Sabres - Due to Brad May scoring the winner in the '93 Adams semi-final which led to the annoying "May Day" rant of announcer Rick Geanerette.

3.  Ottawa Senators - Can't stand Daniel Alfredsson.  Have seen him literally pitch-fork guys then act tough once the refs get in between.  Gutless.

4. Claude Lemieux but loved when Neely rag-dolled him while pounding him in.

5. Alan Eagleson - Has there been a bigger crook in hockey than this guy?     
    Glad he eventually got punished and must live with the shame.

6. Ulf Samuellsson, Mario Trembley, Matt Cooke, Yvon Lambert - Cowardly punks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

NAS, you are naming the only information contributors. Without your chorus, where are we all? You all Cannot be anywhere near my age, so I need all the comments from what we used to call, with a smile, the peanut gallery. Remember the corner seats where you could rarely see the players?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you hate* and why?:
    1.  Montreal Canadiens - Have lothed them since '71 when Dryden & Co. stoned that powerhouse Bruin club. 2.  Buffalo Sabres - Due to Brad May scoring the winner in the '93 Adams semi-final which led to the annoying "May Day" rant of announcer Rick Geanerette. 3.  Ottawa Senators - Can't stand Daniel Alfredsson.  Have seen him literally pitch-fork guys then act tough once the refs get in between.  Gutless. 4. Claude Lemieux but loved when Neely rag-dolled him while pounding him in. 5. Alan Eagleson - Has there been a bigger crook in hockey than this guy?      Glad he eventually got punished and must live with the shame. 6. Ulf Samuellsson, Mario Trembley, Matt Cooke, Yvon Lambert - Cowardly punks.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

Eagleson def. deserves a dishonorable mention. What he did to #4 especially is criminal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you hate* and why? : Eagleson def. deserves a dishonorable mention. What he did to #4 especially is criminal.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

TTBI - Agreed.  Folks are well aware of the story of him concealing the offer of a stake in the Bruins from Orr.  I don't know if there is any truth to this but I'm sure I heard that in the early 70's, Eagleson deferred Orr from investing in a piece of land here in Toronto called Yorkville. 

At the time, it was nothing but coffee shops and hippie joints.  Joni Mitchell and Gordon Lightfoot were regular performers there before hitting the big time.  Now Yorkville has become Toronto's version of Rodeo Drive and worth huge amounts of money. 

In light of what was unearthed about AE, it wouldn't surprise me.  BTW, if you want a fantastic book about Orr, please check out Searching For Bobby Orr by Stephen Brunt.  It really illustrates both the arrogance of power of Eagleson and the absolute trust and unsuspecting naivete of Orr.  Cheers!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

NAS, you are naming the only information contributors. Without your chorus, where are we all? You all Cannot be anywhere near my age, so I need all the comments from what we used to call, with a smile, the peanut gallery. Remember the corner seats where you could rarely see the players?
    Posted by bogie6

That was sarcasm, Bogie.  The top four are the guys I aways read and jaw with.

And then there's Kessel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

1.  Shuperman 2.  Dez 3.  Bookboy 4.  SanDog 5.  Kessel
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I don't know why Shupe came 1st.We both work equally hard at it.And for the record,I like you.I like you alot.Your one of the forums better typers....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Max Pacioretty - Fraud.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Max Pacioretty = Vampire or Zombie

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Max Pacioretty = Vampire or Zombie
    Posted by misterpaulo

Fairy Princess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you hate* and why? : TTBI - Agreed.  Folks are well aware of the story of him concealing the offer of a stake in the Bruins from Orr.  I don't know if there is any truth to this but I'm sure I heard that in the early 70's, Eagleson deferred Orr from investing in a piece of land here in Toronto called Yorkville.  At the time, it was nothing but coffee shops and hippie joints.  Joni Mitchell and Gordon Lightfoot were regular performers there before hitting the big time.  Now Yorkville has become Toronto's version of Rodeo Drive and worth huge amounts of money.  In light of what was unearthed about AE, it wouldn't surprise me.  BTW, if you want a fantastic book about Orr, please check out Searching For Bobby Orr by Stephen Brunt.  It really illustrates both the arrogance of power of Eagleson and the absolute trust and unsuspecting naivete of Orr.  Cheers!
    Posted by RichHillOntario

Rich--I finished "Searching for Bobby Orr" a few months ago! Agree...excellent read about #4...even exposed a few warts (even #4 is human, it turns out)...Glad you read it, too!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you hate* and why? : I don't know why Shupe came 1st.We both work equally hard at it.And for the record,I like you.I like you alot.Your one of the forums better typers....
    Posted by dezaruchi

To quote BB: eharmony

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you hate* and why? : Stuke, You gotta be careful with your posts! Someone might call the cops on you! No one in particular in mind.... just sayin'!
    Posted by Ronstar8

Awesome -I think Montreal should have a rally against this guy!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

The Molson Family.

They have bought too many Cups in the past. Now the next generation is here thinking they can do the same thing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

I went with the traditional hate concept HABS - all things and everything with the possible exception of Larry Robinson CHRIS NILAN - butt-ending Middleton PENGUINS - stole our colors and watered them down, cowardly Ulfie, dirtbag Cooke, Mario "Cry Me A River" Lemieux LEAFS - league offices and everything except the Kessel trade HARTFORD WHALERS - obnoxious fight song, baby Ulfie, Glen Wesley's moustache ESSA TIKANEN DAVE LEWIS' MOUSTACHE
    Posted by huscroft28

that was and is a great song ! you are so wrong.

Sections
Shortcuts