Who do you think are most consistent,improve and disappointing bruins for 2010?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Who do you think are most consistent,improve and disappointing bruins for 2010?

most consistent-- tt (even though he seems to be slowing down. he did allow 2 goals last night and cost us the game.)

most improved-- marchand (not even on the opening night roster. imo he's the reason the fourth line is so productive this season. great energy and speed.)

most diappointing-- savard (i was hoping he'd jump right in with his usual point per game. it may be unfair to ask this of him. i just hope he can turn it around and be the player we're used to seeing.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Who do you think are most consistent,improve and disappointing bruins for 2010?

i've being hoping for the same savard to come out as well goodnewsbear...each game I keep hoping.

i too think Marchand is the real deal. Nice to see a draft pick florish like his papers said he would.

ryder...does just enough to keep himself on this team. that and he's CJ's pet. I still hope they can trade him though.

Wheeler has being getting stronger on the puck and also he's muscling guys off of the puck. His speed is great, just hope his hands develope a scoring touch.

Bergeron has being pretty good defensively, would like to see more in the offensive zone.

Overall I 'd say the D men are for the most part moving the puck out of our end okay.

The long nites occur when the B's don't cycle the puck in the opponets end. They don't work the boards there and end up skating back. No sustained pressure hurts.

Krejic is by far the go to guy. Lucic is doing good too....Enough said about our 4th line. Just great ! 

But. Either the B's start to build up playing solid period by period hockey, or there should be some movement in this club to get us to the next level which is needed to get that cup. The trade deadline is now looming closer.

Sections
Shortcuts