Who do you think the Bruins will play in the 1st round??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Who do you think the Bruins will play in the 1st round??

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

Re: Who do you think the Bruins will play in the 1st round??

Sens are an absolute lock!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stanley, why are you askingthis? I thought you were certain they weren't going to make it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hedging his bets...my guess is he runs a line on this too. this is tiresome

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Have to agree with Ottawa. Should be a good match. B's need to expose the Sens average goaltending and soft defence (i.e. Gonchar and Karlsson). If they play their system should go no longer than 6 games IMHO.

Best first round matchup would be NYR and NJ. That would be an absolute war!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Ottawa has a tough schedule to finish out. I won't be shocked to see them slip to 8th (or even 9th).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Jaywall, I'd love to see that!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I'm confused, Stanley. Are they making the playoffs or not??

Actually, never mind. Don't even answer that one. I feel like I need a nap already.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

i thought Stanley logged off until the June draft???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

The best playoff matchup should be the 4-5.

Flyers-NYR will be a great series to watch. So would Pens-Flyers or NYR-Devs (think that is the least likely though).

Bs just need to stick to the 2nd, 3rd, 6th or 7th seed and I see a very winnable first round. (i.e. Bs-Ottawa, Ottawa-Bs, Bs-FLA, FLA-Bs)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Is it June already?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Re: Who do you think the Bruins will play in the 1st round??": [QUOTE]Stanley, why are you askingthis? I thought you were certain they weren't going to make it? Posted by red75[/QUOTE] red that was before Paille, Pouliot, McQuaid, Boychuck and Pev (started skating) come back, now that they are back the future lokks brighter.... I love u red Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you think the Bruins will play in the 1st round??:[QUOTE]Have to agree with Ottawa. Should be a good match. B's need to expose the Sens average goaltending and soft defence (i.e. Gonchar and Karlsson).
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

The Bruins will wear down Ottawa's defense as the series goes on can't wait.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you think the Bruins will play in the 1st round??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who do you think the Bruins will play in the 1st round?? : The Bruins will wear down Ottawa's defense as the series goes on can't wait.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Yep. It will be sweet watching their D give a ton of pucks away to avoid the hit!!! That plus Neil headhunting and Carkner barking (assuming he plays). Oh man, LET'S GO!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who do you think the Bruins will play in the 1st round?? : Yep. It will be sweet watching their D give a ton of pucks away to avoid the hit!!! That plus Neil headhunting and Carkner barking (assuming he plays). Oh man, LET'S GO!!!
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

Doubt we'll see Carkner since they added what's his face from Florida (Lee?)

But yeah, I've noticed Karlsson backs away from hits way to much for a supposed "Norris Canidate" .. not happening. I will enjoy the reaction from Ottawa fans very much when the Bruins elimiate then in 4-5 games.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Who do you think the Bruins will play in the 1st round??": red that was before Paille, Pouliot, McQuaid, Boychuck and Pev (started skating) come back, now that they are back the future lokks brighter.... I love u red Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Just wondering Stanley, did you learn anything about the way you've posted recently and the reactions you got ?

With the way you've backtracked, kissed butt and told posters that you loved them me thinks so.

Lesson learned by you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Seems highly likely it will be Ottawa. I would like that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who do you think the Bruins will play in the 1st round?? : Doubt we'll see Carkner since they added what's his face from Florida (Lee?) But yeah, I've noticed Karlsson backs away from hits way to much for a supposed "Norris Canidate" .. not happening. I will enjoy the reaction from Ottawa fans very much when the Bruins elimiate then in 4-5 games.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

You may be thinking of Gilroy who came to Ottawa for Brian Lee. As soft as Karlsson and with less skill. NYR gave up on him and he ended up in the Sunshine State. He is probably on a short leish and I can see the Sens wanting to "play it tough" by using Carkner if Gilroy craps the bed.

Won't matter either way, though!!! Take your pick; pilon or softie?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Stanley, I thought you said earlier that we would miss the playoffs by a point.

It doesn't matter who we play in the first round. Whoever gets this honour will get valuable playoff experience, however, they will make an early exit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I don't think Ottawa is a lock at all.  Florida is only two points back and playing cream puffs this week while the B's are out west.  The rest of Florida's schedule is pretty easy.  If The B's play well they can hold them off but third seed is a distinct possibility.  New Jersey seems settled in the 6 spot.  Maybe them. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think Ottawa is a lock at all.  Florida is only two points back and playing cream puffs this week while the B's are out west.  The rest of Florida's schedule is pretty easy.  If The B's play well they can hold them off but third seed is a distinct possibility.  New Jersey seems settled in the 6 spot.  Maybe them. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]
    I said in another thread that the Sens schedule means they are no lock for 7th. Staying in 8th won't be a piece of cake for them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

At this point, it almost seems locked. Ottawa has been playing well but can't catch Jersey and I don't see the Caps or Sabres jumping into seventh place.

Not to count my chickens, but the better question is who do the Bruins play in the conference finals? A match-up in round 2 against Florida bodes well for the Bruins as well so I'm already thinking about round 3.

You all can yell at me later if my predictions don't hold true.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Sens remaining schedule.

VISITING TEAMHOME TEAMTIMENETWORK/RESULT
    Fri Mar 23, 2012
    7:30 PM ET
    RDS (HD),SNET-E (HD),TSN-HABS (HD)
    Sat Mar 24, 2012
    7:00 PM ET
    CBC,ROOT (HD)
    Mon Mar 26, 2012
    8:30 PM ET
    SNET-E (HD),TVA,TSN-JETS (HD)
    Sat Mar 31, 2012
    1:00 PM ET
    NHLN-US (HD),CBC,RDS2 (HD),CSN-PH (HD)
    Sun Apr 1, 2012
    3:00 PM ET
    SNET-E (HD),TVA,MSG PLUS (HD)
    Tue Apr 3, 2012
    FS-CR (HD),SNET-E (HD),TVA
    Thu Apr 5, 2012
    NESN (HD),SNET-E (HD),TVA
    Sat Apr 7, 2012

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Dez,  look at the Panters remaining schedule compared to the Bruins . They might just overtake the 2nd spot when it's all said and done.  If it comes down to games played head to head Florida holds the tie breaker.
    Bruins also have a harder schedule up ahead than the Panthers starting with this road trip.  By the time they come back home Panthers might be in 2nd unless they stumble somewhere and/or the Bruins get at least 2wins.
    Last night I was sure Panthers would lose ,  they go outshot 36-13 and still managed the 2 points.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez,  look at the Panters remaining schedule compared to the Bruins . They might just overtake the 2nd spot when it's all said and done.  If it comes down to games played head to head Florida holds the tie breaker. Bruins also have a harder schedule up ahead than the Panthers starting with this road trip.  By the time they come back home Panthers might be in 2nd unless they stumble somewhere and/or the Bruins get at least 2wins. Last night I was sure Panthers would lose ,  they go outshot 36-13 and still managed the 2 points.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    We'll all know the answers in 17 days.

Sections
Shortcuts