Who Does Marchand remind you of

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: Who Does Marchand remind you of

In Response to Re: Who Does Marchand remind you of:
    In Response to Re: Who Does Marchand remind you of : What on Earth is with the Bates references?
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory

I agree where did this all come from?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Verbeek had 2900 mins and was very tough for his size, March is not that player, but is not afraid out there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

to be honest ive actuall given this some thought but i think of of darcy tucker .... i kno all you bruins fans remember him im not saying he is dirty im saying marchande can skate has some kraftyness in the offensive end and he is an absolute pest on defense i seriously think this guys is going to be a familiar face on the penalty kills for many years........ thoughts???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Who Does Marchand remind you of : What on Earth is with the Bates references?
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory

There are probably some kids on here from Medford or something.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymusic. Show hockeymusic's posts

A healthy Normand Leveille.........?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

In Response to Re: Who Does Marchand remind you of : There are probably some kids on here from Medford or something.
    Posted by BBReigns

Thanks... though being a Pennsylvanian, I have no idea what the reference to Medford means. I love the local flavor from you Massachusetts fans on these boards though. Since I hate the Penguins and Flyers, I stay well clear of the local papers here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Verbeek is a ok comparison if there is any one player you could compare Marchand to. But Verbeek as i remenber him wasn't as good as skater nor as good defensively as marchand. He also took some dumb penalties at times and let his emotions get the best of him. He was also a good scoring player, something Marchand hasn't proven yet consistantly

I'm going to stick to Marchand being a Samsonov/Madden Hybrid. He has both game in him. 

Its going to be great having him when playoff comes along. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Still like the Dino comaparision. Yaps, but doesn't scrap, has the same stride as Dino did & almost everytime he goes into the offensive zone he goes to the front of the net! Scores a lot of goals from that triangle like Dino.

I like the Burridge comparison too.
    Linesman comparison? Not even close with the exception of the gums moving a lot.
    Verbeek- a little bit, I can see where people would mention him.

Samsonov- I see nothing close except the same type of visor.

Darcy Tucker- A decent comparision, but Dacy had a way of making the other team go out their way to get at him. BM's not there..yet!

The Bates one is probably a Scabs troll!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

Pie McKenzie

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Pie McKenzie
    Posted by westga

westga, my choice also.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Reminds me a little of a young Ryan Smyth,the way he seems to be very quick on loose pucks in close.Although not as tough as Ryan Smyth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Kris Draper.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Draper is a decent comparison also. Similiar size , intensity and skills

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Guy LaFleur

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Ken Linseman...All day long!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turk16. Show Turk16's posts

Johnny 'Pie' McKenzie 
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Good one Chowda......old Pie Face was all hustle, get in your face, super strong for a smaller guy ( I seem to remember he rode on the rodeo circut in the off season) and chipped in 20 a year skating on the second line line (I think) with Stanfield and the Chief.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Who Does Marchand remind you of : westga, my choice also.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Don't understand why there aren't 10 more people saying he reminds them of pie. 

And this kid I went to summer camp with, I forget his name, but I will bet someone can name him.

Sections
Shortcuts