Who Does Marchand remind you of

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Who Does Marchand remind you of

Reminds me of Saku Koivu...Welcome back Nitemare!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's a bit agressive for me.  I see him as a hard skating young player right now who's shining bright on a slow scoring team. 

Sure would be great if he turned into something bigger!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

He is a gamer. So scrappy but also has skills. He is a nightmare for defenders to try to pry the puck off. 

He is a cross between Samsonov and John Madden (excellent board play)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Randy "stump pump" Burridge pesky whittle bugger one of my favs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Marchand reminds me of former Bruin P.J. Axelsson.  Very affective penalty killer as well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Who Does Marchand remind you of:
    Randy "stump pump" Burridge pesky whittle bugger one of my favs.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

THIS ^^^^^

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I have no problem using Saku as an example. I loathe the Habs, but I have nothing, but respect for ex-cancer patients who perservere the way he did!

BTW Taz? Mark Recchi was a Habber too! lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

He is not really like Saku Koivu. Koivu is a finesse centre who is a very good passer. Marchand is a decent passer, excellent defensive player, good at board player, scrappy and can score a little. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

and hopefully that will be the last we hear from you. We are die hard bruin fans here, can't we just get along without the vulgar language? In Response to Re: Who Does Marchand remind you of :
    Posted by Taz2424

Your not a Bruin fan.... meatball

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

That's a bit agressive for me.  I see him as a hard skating young player right now who's shining bright on a slow scoring team. 

Well, I'm not saying BM will be a 600 goal scorer, but his stature, grit, types of goals & where he scores them reminds me of these two.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Marchand is a miix of PJ Ax..Ken Linseman and Sergei Samsonov ...results = Brad Marchand , he is unique he is talented, he is young , he is agressive and he's got great hands ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Marchand's abrasive style reminds me of former Bruin and Flyer Ken Linesman.  Remember how he used to pitchfork people and get folks off their game whenever he hopped the boards?  Marchand brings that same welcome element.  This team needs that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Sometimes of Nifty, with skate to stick goals.

Nifty scored one of the most beautiful of all time like this.
    He has a way to go for this though.

More like Linseman, mouth with talent, just hope he keeps away from the cheap shiite though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Don't ever compare him to pj.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

He is not really like Saku Koivu. Koivu is a finesse centre who is a very good passer. Marchand is a decent passer, excellent defensive player, good at board player, scrappy and can score a little. 
    Posted by yaz16

In Koivu's best years, he was as scrappy as they come. That's who Marchand reminds me of...scrappy, with some offensive upside...but not a clone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'll wait until he has more than 10 goals in the NHL before I start throwing comparisons to Cicarelli and Recchi...I do like him though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

No comparisons yet -- He's slick, confident, creative and most important -- willing to do whatever it takes to win.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I see a cross between Briere and Linsmen. Until he falls down and I see Marchand all the way. haha Love this guy though. Hope he has a good career.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

Pat Verbeek

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Here's one that some long time Bruins fans may remember, Bobby Schmautz

Same height at 5' 9" but Marchand weighs more than Schmautz ever did.  Another player that loved to agitate the other team and at the same time put up some decent scoring numbers.

5 years with 20 or more goals for the Bruins while averaging 80 PIM per season over this same span.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

He is a gamer. So scrappy but also has skills. He is a nightmare for defenders to try to pry the puck off.  He is a cross between Samsonov and John Madden (excellent board play)
    Posted by yaz16

Samsonov had skills, too bad his effort has been sooooo incredibly inconsistent for the many clubs he's played for during his enigmatic career.  If Samsonov had Marchand's work ethic, he'd have been a superstar.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoubleMinor. Show DoubleMinor's posts

I kinda like a comparison to old friend Rob Dimaio, though a little less willing to drop the gloves.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

This kid is great to watch, what a good player Julien has developed

Sections
Shortcuts