Who does Seguin remind you of?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Who does Seguin remind you of?

I divide it up a little differently, BadHab.  I follow Bobby Hull's lead.  There's Orr.

Then the All-Timers in basically this order: Wayne, Mario, Gordie, Rocket, Bobby Hull, Messier, Bourque, Hasek (yep), Harvey, Bossy.

Then the great including Yzerman, Neely, Kurri, Lafontaine, Trottier, Lafleur, Robinson, Potvin...etc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Who does Seguin remind you of?:
    [QUOTE]You all know that I have been Tyler Seguin's staunchest advocate since day one. I'm glad to see that he is winning everyone over - like I knew he would. Tyler Seguin will be Tyler Seguin! - and I repeat, the face of the Bruins in the 21st Century. He will be thought of in the same breath as Robert Gordon Orr, when it comes to the Boston Bruins.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

First of all, I was rooting for the Bruins to draft Seguin before Hall, so he didn't "win me over."

And secondly, please, for God's sake, don't compare him to Bobby Orr. Even Seguin's mother wouldn't do that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

To me when he speeds down the wing he reminds me of Kessel.  When he curls and makes those cross ice passes he reminds me of Savy.  When lets a snipe go at mid stride he reminds me of a Modano.  Never really seen his slapper but it would be nice if he could let it rip like a Stamkos.

He has all the tools, how far he will take it depends on what he has upstairs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinger626. Show stinger626's posts

Shawn Bates

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Right handed Sakic.  Sakic was raw early in his career, but Yzerman seemed like a veteran right away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AllyCatBruin. Show AllyCatBruin's posts

Shawn Bates

Sections
Shortcuts