Who else is pumped for tonight?!?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Who else is pumped for tonight?!?!

Habs are doing well this year and really excited to see the first meeting between these heated rivals. Additionally, it looks like we'll see some lines reworked and could even see Spooner tonight. Will be a good test of the Bs depth (or lack thereof).

Who else is pumped?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: Who else is pumped for tonight?!?!

I'll remained pumped until the Shabs launch their first half gainer with a twist. Then it will move directly to anger, disbelief, and derision...What else is new?

Seriously though, should be great to watch. The league is better when both the Bruins and the Habs are good. Bell Centre will be rockin'

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProudBruinsfan. Show ProudBruinsfan's posts

Hope March will play ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

Habs are doing well this year and really excited to see the first meeting between these heated rivals. Additionally, it looks like we'll see some lines reworked and could even see Spooner tonight. Will be a good test of the Bs depth (or lack thereof).

Who else is pumped?

Zappa Plays Zappa tonight @ Rams Head Live in Baltimore, hopefully they'll have TVs with the NHL channel on before he comes on(At least catch the 1st period)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I'm predicting a break out by Seguin tonight. He's due.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Should be an awesome game!

It'd be nice to see Spooner play, but I'd rather have Marchand out there, he's off to a good start!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I'm more excited for this game than any Habs game last year. It's much more fun when both teams are healthy and up in the standings. Subban and Horton on the ice at the same time is always interesting as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I'm not all that pumped. Will be travelling most of the night so I will only be able to catch the post-game highlights....:(

Let's go Bruins!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

I'm not all that pumped. Will be travelling most of the night so I will only be able to catch the post-game highlights....:(

Let's go Bruins!!!!!

Jm, the Nhl package online is only 50 for the season and it also has full replays or condensed versions of all games. I went with that instead of the tv package.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Let's go Bruins!!!!!

Jm, the Nhl package online is only 50 for the season and it also has full replays or condensed versions of all games. I went with that instead of the tv package.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Anytime I get the night off work and get to watch the game I am pumped. Should be a tough one thought. Marchand didnt practice today and will likely be out. I was hoping for some comic relief in another PK/Marchand tilt.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Pumped yes with a touch of weariness.  Not the Bruins team I wanted to see tonight go into the Bell Centre where the Habs are treating this game as if it were a game7 , boast for 1st place and a must win.   

Right now they have 4 lines clicking, the Bruins just 2 .

For the Bruins to win this game they'll have to play that tight D and not get dragged into to the special teams trap.  That's what the Habs want. I'm guessing we'll be complaining of the officiating all night,  like usual when these 2 teams meet.  

Pumped also means high blood pressure.

(just hope I don't have to post later Not-a-Shot)   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and 1more thing, get ready for some borderline hits from Emelin, keep your head up boys !  Full cage and all, now fearless.
    I'm sure Therrien wants him to make a statement.  Let's re-visit this after the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I know it's early in the season, but when was the last time these two teams played with first in the conference on the line? Was it even in this century?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Marchand is out for tonite so that takes something away from the Bruins and the game but certainly looking forward to it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

and 1more thing, get ready for some borderline hits from Emelin, keep your head up boys !  Full cage and all, now fearless.
    I'm sure Therrien wants him to make a statement.  Let's re-visit this after the game.

I second this. He is the new Kasparitis or Ulf Samuelsson but with even less skill.....watch out Lucic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I second this. He is the new Kasparitis or Ulf Samuelsson but with even less skill.....watch out Lucic.

I wanna see McQ hammer Prust! Lucic already has twice. So, let's see how he handles Adam.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I wanna see McQ hammer Prust! Lucic already has twice. So, let's see how he handles Adam.

McD will probably ask him for a go I suspect.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

The last Lucic versus Prust was almost painful to watch.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Prust is a true gamer.  He's a little dude with a lot of heart.   Montreal is a good team.  They are buying into everything from the top down to the bottom.  Should be a fun game to watch.  Montreal won't be bullied anymore.  Moan Prust and White.  

habs vs bruins.  Does it get any better then that.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

how do you guys think the lines will be tonight?

lucic-krej-horton

spooner-berg-seguin

bourque-kel-pev

tadrif-camp-MacD

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Prust is a true gamer.  He's a little dude with a lot of heart.   Montreal is a good team.  They are buying into everything from the top down to the bottom.  Should be a fun game to watch.  Montreal won't be bullied anymore.  Moan Prust and White.  

habs vs bruins.  Does it get any better then that.  

Nothing in sports matches it. Yes Prust got whipped by Lucic, but they are more physical, like you said with those three which is something they've lacked. Still have the team speed, P.K is back, Markov is healthy (for now) and playing well. Price always seems to play well versus the B's...Both teams playing well.

And seriously Shupe, has a B's-Habs playoff series ever let us down? It does not matter what team is the 8th seed or the 1st seed, that all goes out the window when these two teams meet.

Best rivalry in sports. Period.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If Ryan White dresses, I'd like to see MacDermid take him. I didn't like what White did to Boychuk last season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

If Ryan White dresses, I'd like to see MacDermid take him. I didn't like what White did to Boychuk last season.

He's developed a rep as a sucker puncher so he deserves a good beating.