Who FITS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Who FITS?

It is early on for sure. But besides Ray Whitney are there any other players floating around that might fit if Pouiloit or Caron don't work out and take to long to get in the groove of things. I see only one hole on this team right now. Third line winger. I think Kelly will pay off if we stand behind him. He has a great work ethic. I was just curious becuase there may be a player still searching for a contract that maybe cheap to pick up now. I guess Mcdermid is still an option. As always leave it to you experts who know a heck of a lot more about hockey. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Who FITS?

In Response to Who FITS?:
    It is early on for sure. But besides Ray Whitney are there any other players floating around that might fit if Pouiloit or Caron don't work out and take to long to get in the groove of things. I see only one hole on this team right now. Third line winger. I think Kelly will pay off if we stand behind him. He has a great work ethic. I was just curious becuase there may be a player still searching for a contract that maybe cheap to pick up now. I guess Mcdermid is still an option. As always leave it to you experts who know a heck of a lot more about hockey. 
    Posted by Macfact

My conspiracy theory is that there is something about having the old experienced guy around that adds to the team.

Can't qualify it.

It's a gut feel.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

That is kind of what I was thinking that maybe there may be a play that we don't know about for another experienced guy in the fold and everything is being kept hush hush. I know there is the rumor about Whitney. At least from Dupont. I was just curious if there was another experienced player who has not found a home or is unhappy. My personal feeling is that a move might be made sooner than later. Just a gut feeling. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

A guy that I've always liked is a UFA and a character guy with skill is Shane Doan in Phoenix.  Probably wont resign with cash strapped Phoenix and would be a great rental.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Honestly, I'm not sure if there is any reasonable tweak you can make to this team right now that would be a considerable improvement on the current product, wihout messing with the chemistry or removing an important piece. Though Doan would add one heck of a punch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

They had all summer to identify UFAs or trade targets who would be a fit as the yoda if they felt they needed a yoda.  They signed Pouliot.  They gave a tryout to a guy who fit the yoda mold, but he was beat out by Pouliot and Caron.  Don't hold your breath for another move, because unless the team is in a funk, they're likely to give those two guys a lot of room to establish their games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I don't seee the bruins bringing in any ufa's now. If anything I think PC is gonna wait to see how the year plays out then if he thinks there is a need he will pull a trade off at or around the deadline. I am sure PC has some kind of plan. Him bringing in Satan for the stretch run of 09-10 as a free agent was a good move and a cheap one. With PC every move seems to be calculated and he doesn't make quick decisions on these matters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Neither one has shown much so far, but give them time.  Caron is very young and seems to be kind of tentative out there.  Remember that Krejci bounced up and down a few times before he stuck.  Caron has the right stuff, many say, so let's hope it starts perking.

Kelly is a proven product who comes through when the team needs it.  He was critical to the cup drive.  Let's hope he and Seguin get the chemistry going.

As for Pouliot....well...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

I just don't want to look back in three weeks and say well I guess the Cup Hangover is a real thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I'm watching the Yotes at Stars as it happens. It's a total snoozefest. I've not seen anything from anyone which would suggest the Bs should make a move. Incidentally, the stands are EMPTY and I've been in libraries with more atmosphere. Ryder gave up playing in front of sell out crowds every night for that. Jeez....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Ryder gave it all up for $3.5M/yr.

I can't say what I'd do for that kind of coin.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Who FITS?:
    I'm watching the Yotes at Stars as it happens. It's a total snoozefest. I've not seen anything from anyone which would suggest the Bs should make a move. Incidentally, the stands are EMPTY and I've been in libraries with more atmosphere. Ryder gave up playing in front of sell out crowds every night for that. Jeez....
    Posted by Kurako

I watched the game and noticed the crowd and thought the game must have been in phoenix but the problem was the Rangers were playing game 2 of the american league championship series. If the sox had a playoff game going the same time as a bruins game i bet it would look similar to how it did in dallas last night.

Sections
Shortcuts