Who gets Recchi's 'A'?????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Who gets Recchi's 'A'?????

In Response to Re: Who gets Recchi's 'A'?????:
    Funny how ference keeps getting mentioned, before he flipped off the Montreal faithful he was pretty much the designated whipping boy on this site.
    Posted by kelvana33

Have you watched the Bruins' Cup DVD?

"Are ya OK?  Are ya OK?"

Priceless. Still laughing.  I'm one of those guys who didnt care much for Ference and now I love him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ference's style didn't change, and his play didn't change.  He just didn't get hurt this season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Lucic or Ference

But I'd go with Lucic a I'm nor convinced about Ference's future (mid-long term with B's)... and not that I don't like this guy but maybe he could be a guy to sacrifice if we need cap space. We still have young guys like McQuaid, Kampfer, Boychuk (hmmmm), and soon Hamilton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Lucic or Ference But I'd go with Lucic a I'm nor convinced about Ference's future (mid-long term with B's)... and not that I don't like this guy but maybe he could be a guy to sacrifice if we need cap space. We still have young guys like McQuaid, Kampfer, Boychuk (hmmmm), and soon Hamilton.
    Posted by Bruinsforever

Unless Boychuk can show me more. I'd say goodbye to him way before Andrew!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Who gets Recchi's 'A'????? : I'm still amazed at how much respect I've lost for LuonGoal since the beginning of the Vancouver series.  Honestly.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

That makes 2 of us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Julien has typical held a Chara as captain, bergeron as the alternate, and rotated the other A based on who he felt was deserving. (I think I heard is was something like 17 games etc. but unimportant)..I think that tradition carries on.. I would guess coming out of camp, the A goes to a player he is hoping will live up to it and show progress (maybe lucic or krejci in hopes that the improve on last season), Maybe horton as a sign of we believe in you etc..

But I dont think theres a long term permanent alternate named

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

Lucic.....groom him for the 'C' when Chara is gone which sould be in probably 4 years; Lucic will then be what 26 I believe; perfect age to make the leap of wearing the 'C' in a major sports market.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

I would think Krejci gets the nod.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

IMO, it should be Looch.

First liner with the ability to change the course of a game with a big hit, a fight or a goal. 

Sections
Shortcuts