Who goes when Stuart comes back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Re: Who goes when Stuart comes back?

What's so special about Stuart, that he was a high draft pick? He's a #6, 5 at best and McQuaid can do his job with a better shot to boot. Kampfer ain't going anywhere. They need his skill set badly back there. G'bye Stuey. Good guy, hard hitter, no room.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Why dont you read the thread with the exact same title and pages of content instead of starting a new thread....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Why not work out a trade with someone ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

I love hockey: I didn't see that there already was a thread, but clearly my topic is an interesting one since others are thinking about it too.. :) Lighten up son.

Niftybear: I agree that Kampfer is good enough to stay, I feel like McQuaid is a bit soft for his size. maybe he's still finding his feet but shouldn't he be more dominant with his size and reach? Don't really know where I stand on Stuart, he's been up and down so far.

Stuke: who could they get in a 1 for 1 trade? I feel like both Stuey and Quaid are rated the same. Draft pick, prospect? Or both for a proven D-man? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

McQuaid is physical enough. He'll never be Kyle McLaren back there but he fights well along the boards and makes few defensive zone errors. He is willing to duke it out and has a good shot.

Stuart is a veteran. His growth period is over; he is what he is - and that is a #6 defenseman. He is a solid hitter and takes care of his own end but he's not nor ever will be a crucial element on the backline. He's had some weak games this year. I'd rather move him while there is a decent demand han yank McQuaid who is doing a good job in there right now.