Who Got Me Suspended?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Who Got Me Suspended?

While I'm well aware that I can be difficult at times,I'm still wondering exactly what I posted to get someone so irate as to have me suspended.What's up with that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Who Got Me Suspended?

In Response to Who Got Me Suspended?:
    [QUOTE]While I'm well aware that I can be difficult at times,I'm still wondering exactly what I posted to get someone so irate as to have me suspended.What's up with that?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Forget it.I now know it was 40years who got me banned since they were good enough to quote a sentence from the  "offensive" post.Class act 40.......real class act.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

welcome back dez, that just makes 40yrs, 0-176 posts... very impressive, at least he's consistent

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Lame lame lame.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended?:
    [QUOTE]welcome back dez, that just makes 40yrs, 0-176 posts... very impressive, at least he's consistent
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Thanks.I wasn't sure what was going on since what I said was relatively tame.I'll have to mellow out I guess.It's kind of sad how much I missed talking hockey with you guys.Bring on the playoffs!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

your not the problem, don't change a thing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Don't you dare change, Dez!

True hockey & BRUINS fans appreciate your comments!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Seriously? Wow, sorry to hear that Dez... does that mean we should report it every single time 40 even approaches the line? Treat pettiness with pettiness?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Wow, that is super weak.  It's become apparent that 40yrs can't take the heat around here, but tattling to the teacher??  Really?

Some people just can't hack it without running behind the referee.

Welcome back Dez.  Unlike Marchand, I don't think you need to tone it down or change your game...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who Got Me Suspended? : Forget it.I now know it was 40years who got me banned since they were good enough to quote a sentence from the  "offensive" post.Class act 40.......real class act.

Guy don't flatter yourself. I come on here like once a day for 5 or 10 mins. Not cool to falsely accuse people. I have alot of better things to do with my time then live my life on here and "file complaints" plus I'm pretty sure it would take alot more then a complaint from one poster to get somebody suspended on here. You might want to take a step back and look at your overall attitude and name calling on here and realize that more then one person on here can't stand your act.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I've got to say I'm surprised it's so simple to have someone else banned.I guess it just never crossed my mind before.I simply referred to his posts as being bull- and,believe it or not,I was suspended for using profanity.Oh well,I certainly appreciate that you guys don't find me offensive.At least I was still able to read what all of you guys were posting.I learn more about the game from reading this forum than I do from supposedly reputable hockey writers.I've just got to be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.My girlfriend always tells me that anyway.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended? : Guy don't flatter yourself. I come on here like once a day for 5 or 10 mins. Not cool to falsely accuse people. I have alot of better things to do with my time then live my life on here and "file complaints" plus I'm pretty sure it would take alot more then a complaint from one poster to get somebody suspended on here. You might want to take a step back and look at your overall attitude and name calling on here and realize that more then one person on here can't stand your act.
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    So someone else took offense to a comment I made specifically to you.I highly doubt anyone likes you enough to stick up for you.Interesting that one of my omitted posts was an attempt to call a truce with you since the playoffs are upon us.Well forget it.It's easier to put you on ignore than to spare your feelings.So much for that freedom of speech you like to hide behind.What a chump!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

sounds like he did it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended? : So someone else took offense to a comment I made specifically to you.I highly doubt anyone likes you enough to stick up for you.Interesting that one of my omitted posts was an attempt to call a truce with you since the playoffs are upon us.Well forget it.It's easier to put you on ignore than to spare your feelings.So much for that freedom of speech you like to hide behind.What a chump!

Wow man you got some serious anger management issues. Grow up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Dez is the Matt Cooke of the forum!  Just kidding, of course, welcome back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

mentioning your girlfriend to a guy in his parents wood paneled basement is probably the best revenge.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

If you reported him, atleast man up and say you did it.  Dez and I have had some disagreements on here, but report someone?  What's lower than reporting someone?  Denying you reported someone when you reported someone.  And yes 40 yrs, I am one of the few who don't think you're totally crazy all the time, sometimes, alot of times, most of the time, you go overboard but still bring a decent overall point.

But common bro, don't come on here and deny it if u did it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Hang him from the nearest yardarm, or the nearest hab post.lol Dez if I knew it was that easy, I'd have got you long ago.lol Sorry Dez I have been in and out of late and I did not see ya gone. How many games did you get, were you able to take it to the top. 4000 posts, maybe you were getting too close to nas.lol
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    Actually Goat,I asked you how you did in the CBC pool and reminded you to enter the playoff pool.When I got no response,I soon realized that all of my posts were being "ignored" by everyone.seems strange I could still make posts and see them but they were invisible to everyone else.Anyway,CBC pool is giving away another car for the playoff pool.Get your picks in and good luck.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended? : Actually Goat,I asked you how you did in the CBC pool and reminded you to enter the playoff pool.When I got no response,I soon realized that all of my posts were being "ignored" by everyone.seems strange I could still make posts and see them but they were invisible to everyone else.Anyway,CBC pol is giving away another car for the playoff pool.Get your picks in and good luck.

I want a car. All we're offering around here was a t-shirt. Oh well. Fun anyway...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh Dez it happens to the best of us.
    Glad to see you back.
    I was wondering what happened to you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Thanks Dez, I will put in my playoff now thanks.

Finished 1663rd, ahead of Homebrew and Shup just checked. I have season bragging rights boys, the beers on Shup.

So for playoffs, all habnots right. Not-a-Chance!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Oh Dez it happens to the best of us. Glad to see you back. I was wondering what happened to you.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I wondered what happenned to me too.I missed chatting with you guys.You're the best virtual friends I've got............

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended? : Wow man you got some serious anger management issues. Grow up.
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    Did that reply really seem "angry" to you?Your feelings really are fragile aren't they?Good luck with that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Glad to see you are back! Intelligent posts should not be cause for being suspended...as was said, it is just better to put someone on ignore.
    None of us ever totally agree, but that is what this forum is about. Agree to disagree. If you cannot, just leave and go to the knitting blog! Some people are pee pee faces...lol
    Doc

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

BTW, I'll probably get suspended for saying pee pee
    Ha! see you all in a few days. GO B'S :-)
    Doc

Sections
Shortcuts