Who Got Me Suspended?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Who Got Me Suspended?

In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended?:
    [QUOTE]BTW, I'll probably get suspended for saying pee pee Ha! see you all in a few days. GO B'S :-) Doc
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]
    I certainly won't report you....Go Bruins!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Welcome back fellow Maritimer! I think if you think about it. You know who 40 yrs really is, or is related to, or is friends with don't you? Think about it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ok Dez I am going to give you a mea culpa!  I called 911 in Montreal to report your unkind remarks here.  They found no evidence.

Glad to have you back!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Welcome back fellow Maritimer! I think if you think about it. You know who 40 yrs really is, or is related to, or is friends with don't you? Think about it.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Maybe he is Nite......maybe he is.
    Thanks Isla.Glad to be cleared of any wrongdoing.Now if only you can work on Chara's case....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

dez - IMO you are easily one of the more respected posters on our board.  Love reading your stuff, bro.  In the words of the immortal Godfather of Soul James Brown, just "keep on keeping on!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who Got Me Suspended? : Forget it.I now know it was 40years who got me banned since they were good enough to quote a sentence from the  "offensive" post.Class act 40.......real class act.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez i know im new and learning everyday. its funny how much one could learn in short time. like the people on this forum who no matter how much common sense u use along with stats and facts will never get it. so what happens is u end up getting into match of calling each other names and criticizing each others hockey knowledge along with persons intelligence. these people know who they are. it took me awhile to really figure out what a troll is but now i complete understand. lost in all of this is the true purpose of the forum-for bruins and hockey fans alike to rise questions and for others to comment on those opinions and questions. i have very much enjoyed this forum because of people like yourself. so keep it going and dont let these trolls keep u from saying what u want to say.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dez - IMO you are easily one of the more respected posters on our board.  Love reading your stuff, bro.  In the words of the immortal Godfather of Soul James Brown, just "keep on keeping on!"
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    Thanks RHO.I'll keep on posting as long as folks like yourself keep up the intelligent hockey banter(I've no doubt you will).I honestly only come to the Globe sports section to read what you guys have to say.I usually skip the stories by Fluto and KPD.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I wonder if it was that hab troll or one of them who kept coming here after the chara hit? Kennedy is a good poster even though he roots for the habs not saying it was him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended? : Even a Habs fan wouldn't report me to the moderator.At least not when they have a phone to call 911.

LOL true that haha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I was wondering what happenned to ya Dez. I say if you are going to dish it out, you have to be able to take some as well. Pretty lowball move by whoever it was to get you suspended. I guess you have your reasons for thinking it was 40yrs. Although you & I haven't agreed on everything, I've always respected your opinion & look forward to more conversations with you about Bruins hockey. I also credit you, Sand Dawg & Fletch for helping me get over my fears of playing the Habs in the 1st round. ( Thanks for that! ) Happy posting!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I hardly ever agree with NAS but I'd never report him...they didnt tell you what you posted that got you kicked?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I was wondering what happenned to ya Dez. I say if you are going to dish it out, you have to be able to take some as well. Pretty lowball move by whoever it was to get you suspended. I guess you have your reasons for thinking it was 40yrs. Although you & I haven't agreed on everything, I've always respected your opinion & look forward to more conversations with you about Bruins hockey. I also credit you, Sand Dawg & Fletch for helping me get over my fears of playing the Habs in the 1st round. ( Thanks for that! ) Happy posting!!!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]
    Same to you JP.Cheers to no fear of the Habs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez,
    You must have ran someone from behind like that twirp Marchand.  :-)

welcome back, we need you for the playoff drive and I thought you were very quiet.

Just a matter of time before the shupester gets suspended for making a Torres run at someone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended? : Same to you JP.Cheers to no fear of the Habs.

F_ck the habs!

I believe if we are willing to compete for the full 60 or more we are going to win this series. Motivation should not be an issue for many obvious reasons and oh btw I feel top to bottom we have the much better team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Reporting people usually doesn't work.  I've been reporting Fletcher for two months now and...nothing!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I report myself daily. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]It's none of my biz why someone would report you, dez.  I don't know what the "rules" are regarding suspension.  My assessment of this kind of stuff is to draw a line at racist, ethnic, sexist, slurs not just at posters, but in general.   I've read post where they will use epithets to attack a player's race.  It's ignorance. But, unless someone make some veiled threat to someone's family, etc., that's about where it would go for me. But, I think we're all mature enough here to take the name calling at each other.  Heck. it's part of what the word "forum" connotes.  Otherwise it would be a "board for all those who agree with each other on everything" - pretty boring. I can take it like the best of them and I know I'm surely on people's ignore lists. But, no one is going to convince me I am not a fan of this team since the day i was born.  Same as you, dez.  Welcome back, though.  And I know we disagree a lot. We have to, or it wouldn't be a forum.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    Ipot,you're one of my favourite guys to debate.Whether in agreement or not,you at least supply legitimate  basis for your opinions.Cheers to a Bruins playoffs that features 16 wins.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Reporting people usually doesn't work.  I've been reporting Fletcher for two months now and...nothing!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Not true.  I got a personal message from the moderator telling me to "keep taking cheapshots at that lowlife NAS"...

It was 40yrs.  He has reported me too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended? : Not true.  I got a personal message from the moderator telling me to "keep taking cheapshots at that lowlife NAS"... It was 40yrs.  He has reported me too.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Even I got suspended a few months ago. I realized its not worth it to do anything else
    but roll your eyes and lol to yourself when the fool brigade posts idiotic stuff on here.

Welcome back Dez. I seriously wonder if about 3/4 of the trolls on here are all the same person though. That would explain the trolls ability to get people suspended by reporting with there 5 accounts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]I've got to say I'm surprised it's so simple to have someone else banned.I guess it just never crossed my mind before.I simply referred to his posts as being bull- and,believe it or not,I was suspended for using profanity.Oh well,I certainly appreciate that you guys don't find me offensive.At least I was still able to read what all of you guys were posting.I learn more about the game from reading this forum than I do from supposedly reputable hockey writers.I've just got to be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.My girlfriend always tells me that anyway.....

Dez , you're not offensive...but your comments are quite shallow at times !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended? : Dez , you're not offensive...but your comments are quite shallow at times !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

Shallow and pedantic

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

40 years is a blowhard.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

shupe, i ignore myself daily.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I can't say that I haven't reported anyone. However, I actually told the poster I found his quote at the bottom of each of his post offensive, which was a quote from Hilter. I gave him the opportunity to remove it, but all I got was the "freedom of speech" garbage. I told him I was going to report him. So, I hope that doesn't put me in the same category of 40 yrs.

Sections
Shortcuts