Who Got Me Suspended?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Who Got Me Suspended?

In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended?:
    I can't say that I haven't reported anyone. However, I actually told the poster I found his quote at the bottom of each of his post offensive, which was a quote from Hilter. I gave him the opportunity to remove it, but all I got was the "freedom of speech" garbage. I told him I was going to report him. So, I hope that doesn't put me in the same category of 40 yrs.
    Posted by nitemare-38

Ive clicked report too when I see someone saying something like "I hope so-and-so's mother dies of cancer"

Literally read that on this forum spit out my cofee and reported it for attack on another user.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended? : Dez , you're not offensive...but your comments are quite shallow at times !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni

BOA,I like to think I strike a fine balance between offensive and shallow.Thanks for noticing!
    Nite,you're nothing like 40.If you find something offensive and bring it to someone's attention,it's on them to do something about it.There's nothing wrong with being up front with someone.That's the way adults are supposed to solve their differences.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Usually, if you are not an outright, spamming troll, the best posters get banned at least once.

But, it was not me.  Unless I am being stalked, I don't ask for anyone to be banned even if they are acting like a turd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I dont know whats been said between 40years and other, Ive got the guy on ignore.  I think its another one of rmillers names.

Funny thing is, Ive reported trolls & people for REALLY inappropriate comments before and when I have, Ive included MANY four-letter-words in the comments and never been banned myself.

Unless you threaten someone or say something along those lines, anyone who reports someone because they "swore" is a total jackbag.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Dez, just add me to the list of users who appreciates what you have to say.  Glad your back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

dez is a moron.  i wanna slash him in the ankles

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Who Got Me Suspended? : Shallow and pedantic
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Family Guy?  Love It.

Sections
Shortcuts