Who has the advantage now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Who has the advantage now?

Maybe a 1-1 split is exactly what the Habs were looking for, but they can't feel good about giving up 2-goal leads in both games and getting largely outplayed. So who has the advantage?

Also, who do you like better Caron or Florek? How about Mez or Bart?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Who has the advantage now?

Bruins in my opinion. They were the better team both games and would be up 2-0 if Price did not stand on his head last game. Now the confidence of the B's must be brimming thanks to today's game.

I like Caron over Florek (can't believe I am typing that) and think Mez/Bart are a wash....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bruins in my opinion. They were the better team both games and would be up 2-0 if Price did not stand on his head last game. Now the confidence of the B's must be brimming thanks to today's game.

I like Caron over Florek (can't believe I am typing that) and think Mez/Bart are a wash....

[/QUOTE]

Good to here from you again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Thanks. Looking forward to some good discussions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

As long as Bruins can stay out of penalty box they will be fine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just get out of the bighouse or somethin'? ;-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Not only are the B's a better team but I think they play a smarter game on the road.  I think they still have the advantage.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Mez over Bart. And Florek takes fewer penalties. I was surprised 38 played even though there was a dive on his penalty. He just hooks too much. Smarten up Jordan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ha! No....just a sabbatical. B's really needed to win this one imho. You could tell they were getting frustrated with everything: Price, Habs antics, refs. That third period breakout I think will take them over that psychological hump, much like the second game against the Wings did.

It will be very interesting to see how the Habs respond to their first playoff loss....in the way that they did to boot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Habs have done little to feel good about "taking one in Boston".  That said, Habville is a unique experience as we all know, so B's need to make sure that they take one up there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look elsewhere!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ha! No....just a sabbatical. B's really needed to win this one imho. You could tell they were getting frustrated with everything: Price, Habs antics, refs. That third period breakout I think will take them over that psychological hump, much like the second game against the Wings did.

It will be very interesting to see how the Habs respond to their first playoff loss....in the way that they did to boot.

[/QUOTE]

Sabbatical's are good, everyone needs some off time,welcome back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The B's have the advantage because they're the better team.  Montreal's thoughts have to dwell on losing leads over and over again.

I'll take Caron over Florek.  Florek is 99% invisible while Caron at least bangs bodies.  Both are very good at not scoring.

Bartkowski or Meszaros:  I'm down on both of them.  Meszaros doesn't move fast enough for me and Bartkowski makes some bad decisions.  Suck to have to play on of them in the post season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

Sabbatical's are good, everyone needs some off time,welcome back.

[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I was bored to tears. The only fun was watching the B's bring it all season. Best B's team regular season effort since 93. Luckily they were not upset in the first round like that team was :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Florek and Mez..better hockey players; Price quoted saying Bruins got lucky which is not a good sign for him and the Habs..Bruins can win both but a split would be ok too

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Florek and Mez..better hockey players; Price quoted saying Bruins got lucky which is not a good sign for him and the Habs..Bruins can win both but a split would be ok too

[/QUOTE]

Ha! yeah four goals lucky.....whatever makes him sleep better at night I guess.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I believe the advantage is still with Boston as they are the better team. I do think the Habs got lucky and stole one (almost two) in Boston... but luck is part of the game too and Boston is playing with fire if they let this get to another Game 7.

I like Caron over Florek as he's been in the system longer and seems to take the body more. Bart slightly over Mez for his puck movement and hoping he got the message from CJ.

Can't wait for Tuesday!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I believe the advantage is still with Boston as they are the better team. I do think the Habs got lucky and stole one (almost two) in Boston... but luck is part of the game too and Boston is playing with fire if they let this get to another Game 7.

Agree with this. I had the feeling the Habs would prevail in Game 1 when Soderberg's shot beat Price but mysteriously took a weird bounce behind Price and cleared the net. Now that was lady luck in all her glory.

I get the feeling that if the B's win the next game this is over in 5. However, if the Habs win this is going the distance. Just my opinion.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The B's have the advantage because they're the better team.  Montreal's thoughts have to dwell on losing leads over and over again.

I'll take Caron over Florek.  Florek is 99% invisible while Caron at least bangs bodies.  Both are very good at not scoring.

Bartkowski or Meszaros:  I'm down on both of them.  Meszaros doesn't move fast enough for me and Bartkowski makes some bad decisions.  Suck to have to play on of them in the post season.

[/QUOTE]

Bingo, and that's all that matters in a series. I remember how most of the "experts" cited how Philly had the advantage going onto game 7 because they were coming off  a big win going into the game...We all know how that turned out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The Bruins have always had the advantage of being the Bruins. This team is really incredible.  I cannot remember the last team that was as relentless as this one is. 

Bartkowski gets a seat in the pressbox for taking a stupid penalty, and what does his replacement do?  Take a really stupid penalty.  I'm guessing the plan is to stick with Meszaros for now - a win is a win - but we'll see Bartkowski again soon enough.  As for Florek, I was wondering what the kid did to get benched after last game.  He was inconspicuous, but for a guy playing clown time, I thought he was doing alright.  But if that's all we have to debate, Monday can't get here soon enough.

Are you not entertained?!?!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Bruins have always had the advantage of being the Bruins. This team is really incredible.  I cannot remember the last team that was as relentless as this one is. 

Bartkowski gets a seat in the pressbox for taking a stupid penalty, and what does his replacement do?  Take a really stupid penalty.  I'm guessing the plan is to stick with Meszaros for now - a win is a win - but we'll see Bartkowski again soon enough.  As for Florek, I was wondering what the kid did to get benched after last game.  He was inconspicuous, but for a guy playing clown time, I thought he was doing alright.  But if that's all we have to debate, Monday can't get here soon enough.

Are you not entertained?!?!

[/QUOTE]

Tuesday.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

If the Bruins continue to go upstairs on Price - like the FOUR goals they blew past him in the 3rd - they will have quite an advantage right there.  Aim high, literally and figuratively.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Don't understand all the Price love. Sure, he makes saves... but he's carrying a 2.54 GAA and .910 save % in the playoffs.. .884 save % yesterday. Not exactly world-beater stats. Somehow he's in the B's heads?

The Bruins have been credited with 85 shots on net so far in the series, which obviously don't include the 357 missed open nets, the 57 hit posts, and the 75 shots over the bar or wide (obviously exaggerating).

That kind of team defense will see the Habs' season end in this series.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Advantage Bruins.  They are simply the better team.  We've seen over seven periods of hockey in this series.  The Bruins have been the better team in at least six of those.

I'd prefer to see Bartkowski over Meszaros.  I'd keep Paille on the third line.  I don't care if Florek or Caron play the eight minutes on the fourth line.  They have both done a reasonable job so far in these playoffs.  As a bonus, they are tied with Seguin in goals scored.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***