Who Here Loved Chara's Hit?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Who Here Loved Chara's Hit?

I am unhappy with the outcome.  Pac's actions lead to it, but not to that extent.  I don't think Chara mean to break any bones.  I don't care about the guy's sweater.  He didn't deserve the outcome.  I feel badly for him.

I don't view Chara any differently.  I think he'll get suspended for such a dangerous play, but not more than two games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Who Here Loved Chara's Hit?:
    [QUOTE]How long you think he will miss for this type of injury?
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

8-10 weeks at best; maybe his whole career.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

chara doesnt like pac obviously, I think he probably was going to rub him out and saw the stantion and probably thought "hmm bonus" but in no way did he intend for that outcome.  Chara could basically cripple a person every shift if he wanted to, he's not that type of guy.

Dynasty, you said you hope this makes chara play meaner, I actually hope it doesnt make him more timid after seeing what can happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

its not the hit its the post ...thats the only reason why Pacioretty got hurt..Chara had nothing eslse to do than try to stop him from skating all alone with 18 secs left ...it was already 4-0 ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Don't like to see an injury like that to anybody. That being said, Max Pacioretty is a little weasel. He reminds me of Mike Ribero when he was with the Habs. Both have that stupid little smerk on their faces. Classless move on Pacioretty's part to shove Chara away with a crosscheck after scoring the overtime winner on Jan. 8th at the Bell Center. Someone was bound to get him sooner or later, just unfortunate it happened like this. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

If you "loved" that hit, you need to have your head checked.

I love cage fighting, boxing, and all other combat sports. I love knockouts but this was different and more dangerous than any knockout I've ever seen (including ones where a guy gets shinned to the face). Saying that, even I found that hit stomach churning as I thought he might be dead for a while.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Who Here Loved Chara's Hit?

I didn't see Chara targetting his head, Chara didn't jump off his skates to get him, but interference for sure as Pacioretti didn't have the  puck. The hit was clean... very hard but clean.
    For the rest of his carreer this Habs will be wonderring, 'was it the stick behind Chara's back 2 months ago that came back to haunt me??'
    Respect.. it works both ways my petty italian friend
    As for the vertebrea, well i've seen skiers bracking neck and bones with less the that hit.
    Go Bruins

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am convinced that they was no intention...but still do not like to see anyone go down like this...as bad as i hate the habs!!