Who I hate to see Jagr playing with - Bruins lines

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Who I hate to see Jagr playing with - Bruins lines

Campbell, Paille, Kelly and Peverly.

I can't even count the times Jagr has given one of those clowns a beautiful pass only to have them miss it or flub the shot.

CJ has to get his act together for line combinations NOW.  Enough experimenting.  Playoffs are too close and they have to settle this up.

At least the PP showed some hope today with the combo of Jagr, Soderberg and Seguin up front, but I don't like that he always has a defensive defenseman out on the PP.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Who I hate to see Jagr playing with - Bruins lines

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Campbell, Paille, Kelly and Peverly.

I can't even count the times Jagr has given one of those clowns a beautiful pass only to have them miss it or flub the shot.

CJ has to get his act together for line combinations NOW.  Enough experimenting.  Playoffs are too close and they have to settle this up.

At least the PP showed some hope today with the combo of Jagr, Soderberg and Seguin up front, but I don't like that he always has a defensive defenseman out on the PP.

One leads to the other, BHab.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I saw towards the end of the game he re-united Peverley with Kelly and had Jagr on with Lucic and Krejci.  I'm guessing Peverley will stay put on the 3rd line. He would be touching  Bergeron's line, they have been getting so many opportunities.  4th line is set again.

Julien can be frustrating sometimes with balancing fo lines.  I just hope Krejci picks up his game and finishes some of those passes Jagr feeds him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Who would you like Jagr to pass to? I think most agree that the Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin line stays... and with Lucic, Horton, Pevs and Kelly underperforming this year, that doesn't leave many bodies to pair with Jagr.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

BH, I have been saying that since the first day he got here and even playing those guys I think he's been a point a game guy which makes him tops on the team.  I would love to see Jagr - Krejci - Marchand on the same line.  I think they would click the best.

6. This post has been removed.