Who is even out there that could replace Julien as coach.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Who is even out there that could replace Julien as coach.

If the B's loose this series I think there is a 50/50 shot Julien gets fired, if the B's get swept it will be more like 90%.  Part of firing a coach though is believing that there is someone out their that could do the job better.  I know Julien is not a popular guy with the fans but who is available that would do the job any better right now.  I don't think there is a quality coach available to hire right now and you dont fire dumb to hire dumber.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Who is even out there that could replace Julien as coach.

Kevin Dineen!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Paul Mclean 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Mad Mike (Milbury). He won't put up with underachieving and inconsistency. When the team decides to mail it in, he will rip them a new one, and it won't happen a second time. That's what we need.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

"If the B's loose this series I think there is a 50/50 shot Julien gets fired"

100%, not one iota of doubt about that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Who is even out there that could replace Julien as coach.:
    If the B's loose this series I think there is a 50/50 shot Julien gets fired, if the B's get swept it will be more like 90%.  Part of firing a coach though is believing that there is someone out their that could do the job better.  I know Julien is not a popular guy with the fans but who is available that would do the job any better right now.  I don't think there is a quality coach available to hire right now and you dont fire dumb to hire dumber.
    Posted by prob2236

Any one would be improvement,hell i'd take Don Cherry,but seriously i think they need a coach that will let young players play to there potential,and not try to turn them into Kelly or Paille,is Paille even playing in this series.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Who is even out there that could replace Julien as coach.:
    pee wee herman, bugs bunny, daffy duck, grandma moses, my dog.  anyone would be better than Claude!  and the irony is that's who will get as just like players the bruins brass will always sit on their rumps and pick from the scraps!  THE CURSE OF JACOBS CONTINUES!
    Posted by TheRealHomer

I was going to go with Dale Gribble, my dead grandmother or the guy that drives the Zamboni.

I don't care who it is, as long as it is someone else.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Humpty Dumpty would be better---- Wait we already have him!  He is sitting on the wall and we are watching his "had a great fall".  Too bad upper management did'nt have the balls to pull the trigger after the last 4 glaring examples of how this team would never succeed in the playoff with his pathetic system and poor in game and in Series adjustments.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

they need a hardass like Quenneville behind the bench.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Who is even out there that could replace Julien as coach. : I was going to go with Dale Gribble, my dead grandmother or the guy that drives the Zamboni. I don't care who it is, as long as it is someone else.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Ha!  I'd let Stanley coach the team at this point.

How about humpty dumptys boss?  How is he not accountable?  Terrible deadline deals, terrible signings all over this roster for the past 3-4 years, terrible coaching decisions (whether initial hires, extending clod, holding on too long with clod etc), he has drafted the least amount of NHLers of any team during his tenure and with more picks, he's given away the likes of Boyes and Versteeg for a bag of pucks, and best of all we're stuck with the likes of Seidenberg, Boychuck, Ferrence, Kelly, Paille, etc for next season talk about dead cap space!

Anyone who thinks Krejci, Lucic, Horton is a real first line (many have said a top first line), they're nuts.  KHL would be the 3rd line for Det, Chi, Van, Phi, TB, healthy pitt.  Some of these guys would be second liners on these teams, but as a whole, all of those teams second lines are far better than our 1st line here, I don't care what one seasons point or goal totals say Lucic and Horton are not as good as a guy like Hossa for example.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Doesn't Julien have 2 years remaining on his contract? Will they be willing to eat that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Aaron Ward.  Get him in here as an assistant.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Bruce Boudreau (if the Caps get knocked out before reaching the Conference Finals).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Doesn't Julien have 2 years remaining on his contract? Will they be willing to eat that? Posted by jpBsSoxFan

That will put Chiarelli on the hot seat right there. One of the last times I heard Jacobs mutter anything to the press was when Chiarelli had to buy out Lewis. JJs comment was "that was an expensive mistake".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Ken Hitchcock

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Who is even out there that could replace Julien as coach. : That will put Chiarelli on the hot seat right there. One of the last times I heard Jacobs mutter anything to the press was when Chiarelli had to buy out Lewis. JJs comment was "that was an expensive mistake".
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

And that's what scares me.  If this is an issue and upper management has no choice to fire Julien I think PC is gone also.

Sections
Shortcuts