Who is right?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Who is right?

Chowdah the last you should do is let anyone chase you off here. I too tried to keep the thread going but relied on you for what I could read about Puempel etc. because I can only watch OHL occasionally so I needed your comments.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

In Response to Re: Who is right?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is right? : Yup, still alive ! The content of this forum has kept me away despite the ideas of others why I haven't posted. I'm not interested in reading other's opinions based on hate. OHL updates are useless on this board IMO. Not enough interest . It seemed I was the only one with any comments or questions. P.S. That's it I'm done for awhile. Having a guy stalk me creeps me out.  
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Can we make a trade ? Bring back Chowda and his OHL updates then trade away the stalker. One of Chowda's updates was worth more then all of the stalker's posts combined. I knew more this year about the draft picks and prospects then any other year because of that thread.

Thanks a lot ! The only one to blame is that egotistical d*ck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I voted for Stanley, NAS has a big enough ego. Not-so-Sure what NAS predicts as he usually does not.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]I voted for Stanley, NAS has a big enough ego. Not-so-Sure what NAS predicts as he usually does not.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    I wasn't saying he predicts I was asking if you thought he was right on his skating clowns theory. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I love the comparison. The poll results are surprising . I thought they'd be more lopsided .........leaning towards the last choice.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

And I thought you'd respond to the threads you started.  I'll go dig those up again so you can man up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]I voted for Stanley, NAS has a big enough ego. Not-so-Sure what NAS predicts as he usually does not.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Does he predict Thornton is a dancing bear?  Does he know this for a fact?  Has he talked to Thornton?  Stanley is better at predicting than NAS.  NOT-A-SHOT on either.

BTW Thornton is overrated as a fighter.  

Sections
Shortcuts