Who is sitting? Ference, Stuart, Mcquaid, Kampfer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Who is sitting? Ference, Stuart, Mcquaid, Kampfer

Next game apparently Ference is going to play. If not the game after is a sure bet. So who sits and why? 

Imo i don't think you can sit Kampfer. He just adds that extra dimension to our team we need to have. Ference wasn't missed the past few games, but he is a leader, has played very well this year. Stuart is a steady tough D who scored a nice goal tonight and played solid as usual. Mcquaid had an awsome night with 2 assist and 3 plus stats. And i loved it how he didn't take crap from Carolina in the end and just beat the up that punk carolina player with 5 mins to go. 

This is a tough one but i don't think likely Ference and Kampfer sits and boils down to Stuart or Mcquaid

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Who is sitting? Ference, Stuart, Mcquaid, Kampfer

In Response to Who is sitting? Ference, Stuart, Mcquaid, Kampfer:
    [QUOTE]Next game apparently Ference is going to play. If not the game after is a sure bet. So who sits and why?  Imo i don't think you can sit Kampfer. He just adds that extra dimension to our team we need to have. Ference wasn't missed the past few games, but he is a leader, has played very well this year. Stuart is a steady tough D who scored a nice goal tonight and played solid as usual. Mcquaid had an awsome night with 2 assist and 3 plus stats. And i loved it how he didn't take crap from Carolina in the end and just beat the crap out of the carolina player with 5 mins to go.  This is a tough one but i don't thin likely Ference and Kampfer sits and boils down to Stuart or Mcquaid
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]
    If you go by the adage "you can't lose your spot due to injury" it has to be Kampfer or Mcquaid. I say Mcquaid , although i like him alot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

what about boychuk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Your right. Mcquaid was the odd man out  start of the season and if we didn't know what Kampfer could bring to the table he surely play 

Mcquaid will take Stuarts spot next year and will be a full time D for us. I really like the kid. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Boychuk is going through a sophmore jinx this year. Because he can bring some offense to the table he is favored over Stuart and Mcquaid

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i don't dislike boychuk. i just think sitting down for a couple of games might not be a bad thing. other than him, i guess it should be mcq cause i can't see them sitting stuart. anyway, there's probably gonna be more injuries so the situation might sort itself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Ferrance can sit

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I say McQuaid, although I like him also.  I don't think this is such a big deal, since the D-corps will not go the rest of the season without an injury.  Great to have depth.  Ference and Stuart have paid their dues on this team and played well.  Kampfer adds a dimension that no other guy seems to have.  McQuaid will be the casualty of a good situation.

All the more reason that the Hunwick move was a good one.  More credit to Chiarelli for picking the right guy to move and having the foresight to see the current depth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

nice postion to be in....how many nhl teams have this luxury !!!! as well as 2 #1 starters....wow...can ya sa BRUINS !!!!..... ya !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Who is sitting? Ference, Stuart, Mcquaid, Kampfer:
    [QUOTE]i don't dislike boychuk. i just think sitting down for a couple of games might not be a bad thing. other than him, i guess it should be mcq cause i can't see them sitting stuart. anyway, there's probably gonna be more injuries so the situation might sort itself.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Agree. Boychuk shuld sit for a while. If it's not him, it's McQuaid... sad since he seems to be the only one who wants to throw down on any given night!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

How dare you consider Kampfer....R U crazy...If you had been paying attention to the games lately, you would see Kampfer logs a ton of minutes and is always one of the main powerplay guys....Especially when it comes to carrying the puck and moving it out of the B's own end. He's become such a big part of this team as has Marchand....Two players that have stepped up that noone ever thought would be doing what theyre doing....Especially the coachs....These two players have impressed so much, its nice to see CJ is utilizing them like he should....Love these two players...Even like Marchand from the first game when everyone was riding him for Paille.....LOL Paille....give me a break. Its amazing to see the confidence Marchand has as well as his creativity on the ice. He's loving the big time....And Kampfer just keeps it simple making the correct play the majority of the time....
    Anyway, mcquaid or boychuk will sit....My vote would be Mcquaid...My only beef with boychuk is that his shot rarely ever is on net. I know they have set plays where they shoot wide, but most of the time he just misses the net.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It will more than likely be McQuaid hopefully he will get some spot starts here n there so he stays sharp. He's had a good year and you have to have depth in the playoffs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

It should be Boychuk.  He is my biggest disappointment this season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

ference is trade bait big time.  he's as good as gone.  he'll be the second piece of a big trade to get a PP QB on defence

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who is sitting? Ference, Stuart, Mcquaid, Kampfer : If you go by the adage "you can't lose your spot due to injury" it has to be Kampfer or Mcquaid. I say Mcquaid , although i like him alot.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Drew Bledsoe thought that adage was a good idea.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

IMO which is mine alone, I would sit Boychuck. Shopomore or not his play is not as good as the others. He constantly fires the puck around the boards leading to a loss of possession[sp]. He does not handle the puck very well, and his decisions are not always helpful. Actually, I expect to see him traded since Bartkowski is an adequate fill-in

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

mcquaid hits, is physical in front of the net with a little nasty and will go with anyone and hes big and skates fairly well...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Depth is a great thing

Go B's

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

ference on boychuck ....

what's our record since McQ became a regular ?

as well, has anyone else actually stuck up for a teammate this year ? maybe that will rub off... everything that counts can't be counted.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

nice article on McQuaid after yesterday's performance;

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/hockey/bruins/view/20110118mcquaid_comes_to_defense/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

It wont be ference, Alot of you are putting his name out there, pat yourselves on the back, you don't understand the role of a defensemen..
    2nd on the team in plus minus,
    4th in blocks
    8th in hits
    7 points (ties him with boychuk, so much for the offense he brings)
    and is willing to jump in if there is anything going on..

He is undersized, but is efficient, the players who will be cycling for a roster spot are the 3 least experienced Dmen, boychuk, mcquaid, and kampfer

most of this will resolve itself with injuries, and we have been carrying 7 dmen most of the season so no one will be sent down unless there is an injury, but the bruins like ference, they prove it time after time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Who was responsible for acquiring next to nothing:  Boychuk, McQuaid and Kampfer??  Let's give PC some credit where credit is due.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Chara & Seidenberg are in every night unless hurt, rotate the other 5 defenseman.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]It wont be ference, Alot of you are putting his name out there, pat yourselves on the back, you don't understand the role of a defensemen.. 2nd on the team in plus minus, 4th in blocks 8th in hits 7 points (ties him with boychuk, so much for the offense he brings) and is willing to jump in if there is anything going on.. He is undersized, but is efficient, the players who will be cycling for a roster spot are the 3 least experienced Dmen, boychuk, mcquaid, and kampfer most of this will resolve itself with injuries, and we have been carrying 7 dmen most of the season so no one will be sent down unless there is an injury, but the bruins like ference, they prove it time after time.
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

Thanks Roler, saved the time on the keyboard! Ference is not the Bs problem.  Sit Boychuk, he needs to "see the game from up above".  When is the last time Boychuk had two assists, McQuaid should play.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is sitting? Ference, Stuart, Mcquaid, Kampfer : Thanks Roler, saved the time on the keyboard! Ference is not the Bs problem.  Sit Boychuk, he needs to "see the game from up above".  When is the last time Boychuk had two assists, McQuaid should play.
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Boychuck could use a couple of nights off. But IMO its McQuaid that will do most of the sitting. Just the way it works.