who needs a good laugh at my expense!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

who needs a good laugh at my expense!!!

well i know i made a alittle bit of a name for myself by throwing old post's back in peoples face during the magical stanley cup run the bruins had last year. posters in this forum either never believed or jumped off quick during the montreal series.

well now its time for me to face the music!!! just when i think i know so much about hockey there is this beauty!!!

Re: 2011-2012 My top 5 Breakout players.

posted at 8/2/2011 7:46 PM EDT
    First: 2/16/2011
    Last: 3/18/2012
    outside of seguin i like these guys to breakout next season

1.bobby butler-Ottawa

2.mark letsetu-Pittsburgh

3.karl alzner-Washington

4.brayden schenn-Philadelphia

5.james reimer-Toronto

could i have possibly been more wrong!!! go ahead have your fun i deserve it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: who needs a good laugh at my expense!!!

Can I hit you on the hed with my sponge guitar?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Oh...no...I couldn't....

Okay.

Hey I hear Brandon Bochenski's got 57 points in 48 games in the KHL - he's going to blow up the NHL next year, just like Radulov this year!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Loyal, those posts you threw in Lucaoos face were priceless my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if we did go back and look at our predictions many of us would be eating crow, I still got Caps vs Kings in Finals. I'll stand by it, but neither could make the playoffs!

Can't remember who i picked for breakout years, I'm sure it's bad but looking at it now i definetly would have agreed with Schenn and Butler. Also said Ryder would sleepwalk his way through a fustrating 15-18 goal campaign in Dallas. I nailed that one.

Pretty sure I did pick Malkin for the scoring title and Lundqvist for Vezina so I will pat myself on the back for those.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: who needs a good laugh at my expense!!!:
    [QUOTE]Oh...no...I couldn't.... Okay. Hey I hear Brandon Bochenski's got 57 points in 48 games in the KHL - he's going to blow up the NHL next year, just like Radulov this year!
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

I liked Bochenski.
    And its 58 pts in 49 games.

And I think he could put up 10-15 maybe even 17 goals in the NHL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: who needs a good laugh at my expense!!!:
    [QUOTE]Loyal, those posts you threw in Lucaoos face were priceless my friend!!!!!!!!!!!! I think if we did go back and look at our predictions many of us would be eating crow, I still got Caps vs Kings in Finals. I'll stand by it, but neither could make the playoffs! Can't remember who i picked for breakout years, I'm sure it's bad but looking at it now i definetly would have agreed with Schenn and Butler. Also said Ryder would sleepwalk his way through a fustrating 15-18 goal campaign in Dallas. I nailed that one. Pretty sure I did pick Malkin for the scoring title and Lundqvist for Vezina so I will pat myself on the back for those.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

well it was your thread kel and your selling your self short cause u had this my good friend!!!

2011-2012 My top 5 Breakout players.

posted at 8/2/2011 2:45 PM EDT
    First: 3/28/2010
    Last: 3/21/2012
    Here are my top 5 players who will have a breakout year this year. Who you got?

1. James Van Riemsdyk - With the trades of Carter & Richards I think this is his team now. i see big things from him.

2. Matt Duchene - Awesome skater with awesome ability, would have him #1 had they not traded Stewart and kept the nucleus of young forwards but make no mistake, he is the centerpiece and for me the best overall player from that draft.

3. Evander Kane- Doesnt have a ton around him to work with but he is a force and should have a breakthrough year.

4. Mikael Backlund- Will finally get the chance to play on the top line and will produce alongside Iginla. Loads of skill.

5. John Carlson - Unreal offensive skills for a defenseman, will see time on the top power play unit for a Caps team that I have winning it all.

Honorable mention: Tyler Ennis, Lars Eller and Tyler Seguin. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Seguins second half next year will be his coming out party.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Loyal, you have to resurrect the link - if only because I'm sure I put Ennis on my list and deserve my share of crow.

Sections
Shortcuts