Who needs to step up tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Who needs to step up tonight

Obvious answer is Horton and Luccic, but I'll argue it's guys like Ryder, Recchi, Peverley, who need to get this ship going.  Vancouver is a deep team, we need to match that depth, and need contributions from those three.  Shake the confidence of Vancouver's bottom six, put the pressure on them.  I still think the Nucks are a fragile team, you need to get in their heads. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Who needs to step up tonight

In Response to Who needs to step up tonight:
    [QUOTE]Obvious answer is Horton and Luccic, but I'll argue it's guys like Ryder, Recchi, Peverley, who need to get this ship going.  Vancouver is a deep team, we need to match that depth, and need contributions from those three.  Shake the confidence of Vancouver's bottom six, put the pressure on them.  I still think the Nucks are a fragile team, you need to get in their heads. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

Well they have 1 goal in last 2 games so anyone who can put the puck in the net will do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Like to see Campbell net one, how long has it been? I can't remember the last time he got a scoring chance, but I agree secondary scoring is needed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

In Response to Re: Who needs to step up tonight:
    [QUOTE]Like to see Campbell net one, how long has it been? I can't remember the last time he got a scoring chance, but I agree secondary scoring is needed.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

no kidding huh? i would love to see campbell bury one.

If he can put one in the net, ESP on the shorthand!, can you imagine the boost it would give this team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]Like to see Campbell net one, how long has it been? I can't remember the last time he got a scoring chance, but I agree secondary scoring is needed.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I agree on Campbell.  It is not like we should count on him to score goals and he has played alright but he has not been the player he was in the regular season.  During the season he seemed to be more aggressive and he added timley offense.  I know they say that nobody is playing completely healthy at this time of year but I wonder if he is playing injured.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Entire Teams win.  So I am saying everyone. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Obviously, Lucic and Horton.

But, and this may be unpopular here, Bergeron needs to outplay Kesler. Those two stir the drinks for both teams. They don't go head to head, but Bergeron-Kesler is the KEY matchup in this series. In my opinion, right up there with Thomas-Luongo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]Obviously, Lucic and Horton. But, and this may be unpopular here, Bergeron needs to outplay Kesler. Those two stir the drinks for both teams. They don't go head to head, but Bergeron-Kesler is the KEY matchup in this series. In my opinion, right up there with Thomas-Luongo.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Ya, I have to agree.  I am always giving Bergy a pass because he does so many other things than score, but at some point he needs to be an offensive threat. That point is now.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

If you are putting on a Bruins jersey tonight, you need to step up!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]If you are putting on a Bruins jersey tonight, you need to step up!
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

I'm wearing one right now.  Not sure that is going to really help, but it makes me feel good. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Seguin. He has shown that he can turn it on, and now he must (the price that comes with the roster spot!)