Who said Thomas was done???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Who said Thomas was done???

......alright, I did

Sorry Tim.  I was wr-wr-wr-wr-wrong.  Very wrong.  And I couldn't be happier about that

Lost in all the Bruins scoring were some fantastic saves by Thomas tonight. 

That Venzina may be his yet

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Who said Thomas was done???

No, No it's the system that makes Thomas so good LoL!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I will give credit to TT just like i bash him when he sucks.  He did not give up any softies and made a few great saves.  I think the biggest difference tonight though was the defensive structure!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

he showed great focus on the puck all night. Nice to see price chased and seperate the 2 in gaa and sve %

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I will gladly admit Timmy owned the goalie I thought was the favorite to win the vezina tonight. Never been so happy to be wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

who said thomas was done well that would be ye olde winesock for one and data entry clerk and all of icemantiz board plus not a crying whino plus a few losers here like dezarucki.  news flash you dont call the vezina winner and hart trophy winner done you call him the greatest goaler in the world lol

Sections
Shortcuts