Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Who said what & what was said

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Who said what & what was said

You need to give CJ his due.

Could it be that PC and Neely had a talk with him? Sure. But it's much more likely that the team is playing his system better and he's grown as a coach with his players.

I discount any theory that suggests the coach is being driven by his GM, president, media, owner, fan, or anyone else that isn't in that locker room.

The Bruins are a great team and have a great coach. I blame his firings on players being pre-madonna's and his style being more conservative rather than CJ being a bad coach.

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Who said what & what was said

In response to nrguy's comment:

You need to give CJ his due.

Could it be that PC and Neely had a talk with him? Sure. But it's much more likely that the team is playing his system better and he's grown as a coach with his players.

I discount any theory that suggests the coach is being driven by his GM, president, media, owner, fan, or anyone else that isn't in that locker room.

The Bruins are a great team and have a great coach. I blame his firings on players being pre-madonna's and his style being more conservative rather than CJ being a bad coach.

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

OK why is it much more likely ur way? This changed 2 seasons ago & he's been better. It wasn't an all a sudden thing here. As I said the changes started shortly & slowly after Neely's interview & the loss to Montreal. And since he's come around I never once said he's a bad coach. Matter of fact I said I think he's certainly one of the coaches for Canada in 2014' with Quennville & Babcock.

Sections
Shortcuts