Who said what & what was said

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Who said what & what was said

You need to give CJ his due.

Could it be that PC and Neely had a talk with him? Sure. But it's much more likely that the team is playing his system better and he's grown as a coach with his players.

I discount any theory that suggests the coach is being driven by his GM, president, media, owner, fan, or anyone else that isn't in that locker room.

The Bruins are a great team and have a great coach. I blame his firings on players being pre-madonna's and his style being more conservative rather than CJ being a bad coach.

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Who said what & what was said

In response to nrguy's comment:

You need to give CJ his due.

Could it be that PC and Neely had a talk with him? Sure. But it's much more likely that the team is playing his system better and he's grown as a coach with his players.

I discount any theory that suggests the coach is being driven by his GM, president, media, owner, fan, or anyone else that isn't in that locker room.

The Bruins are a great team and have a great coach. I blame his firings on players being pre-madonna's and his style being more conservative rather than CJ being a bad coach.

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

OK why is it much more likely ur way? This changed 2 seasons ago & he's been better. It wasn't an all a sudden thing here. As I said the changes started shortly & slowly after Neely's interview & the loss to Montreal. And since he's come around I never once said he's a bad coach. Matter of fact I said I think he's certainly one of the coaches for Canada in 2014' with Quennville & Babcock.