Who Should the Bruins Target as a Free Agent?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Who Should the Bruins Target as a Free Agent?

In Response to Re: Who Should the Bruins Target as a Free Agent?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Should the Bruins Target as a Free Agent? : Nash* would look beyond good in a spoked B and I'd be willing to part w/TT and Lucic (very disappointed in his performance w./the exception of one pass to Seguin) to get him. *would also be WAY more motivated to win a Cup than Looch at this point.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

Why would Columbus want Thomas and Lucic for Nash?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

If I am the Columbus GM, I would probably want something more like Rask, Lucic, and a high round pick or two.    Another possibility is Rask, Dougie, and a 2nd round pick.

I would say "No" to both scenarios if I was the B's GM.

I would then move on to another thread if I was the one who posted TT and Luc for Nash. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In Response to Re: Who Should the Bruins Target as a Free Agent?:
    [QUOTE]If I am the Columbus GM, I would probably want something more like Rask, Lucic, and a high round pick or two.    Another possibility is Rask, Dougie, and a 2nd round pick. I would say "No" to both scenarios if I was the B's GM. I would then move on to another thread if I was the one who posted TT and Luc for Nash. 
    Posted by lucdufour[/QUOTE]

IMO, He's going to get traded for less than what was the asking price during the trade deadline. 1st off, Columbus didn't make a deal during the deadline because their asking price was too high. Other GMs aren't going to all of the sudden cave when there is less pressure on them to make a move. 2nd, Rick Nash wants out... publicly. It isn't exactly the kind of situation that endears a player to his fan base

But anyways, I would love to see Rick Nash on this team, but the way Dougie Hamilton has produced in juniors coupled with Tim Thomas' age, I think it's probably best that we hang onto those guys and pursue UFA Parise. 

This team is missing up-tempo playmaking/goal scoring--for lack of a better term. The slow it down KHL style is great for 5v5, defensive hockey, but it just doesn't translate well to the power-play, which I think everyone agrees should be a main focus this off-season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Who Should the Bruins Target as a Free Agent?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Should the Bruins Target as a Free Agent? : Why would Columbus want Thomas and Lucic for Nash ? Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Well if everyone on here goes by your recent "Lucic thread". Howson would jump out of his chair if PC phoned and mentioned that Milan would be the center piece of an offer for Nash right ?