Who sits with Kelly injected into the lineup tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Who sits with Kelly injected into the lineup tonight?

Thought I would get the ball rolling with the latest Bruin acquisition as of 12:33 EST........who sits and where will Kelly play? Would be nice to see Recchi get some pine or press box and Kelly with Bergy and Marchand..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Who sits with Kelly injected into the lineup tonight?

Seguin so Wheeler can continue to be showcased for a trade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

As frustrating as he is and probably always will be, I still wouldnt want to see Wheeler go.....wont anyone kick the tires on Ryder?!?!?!...please.....and maybe he can take the nude pics of Julien that he has, with him.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wheeler sits in an airport waiting for a connection he'd better have his Visa all straight I don't want any delays...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

LMAO.....that is priceless SanDog....incredible that this can happen in this day and age...did they recently just start trading inter-country or what?!??!?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Paille is odd man in my eyes. i mean unless wheeler is dealt but either one is out for me . they are both spare parts. keep playing seguin and if he starts to slack off then bring wheeler or paille out of press box to play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

thornton or paille sit in my opinion...don't touch the top 2 lines. 3-ryder kelly seguin, 4-wheeler campbell thornton/paille. just a thought...now tear me apart!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

What do you think about sitting Recchi a few games here and there..or at the very least, getting his stationary butt off of the point on the power play?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Unfortunately it looks like Seguin although I hope not.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Who sits with Kelly injected into the lineup tonight?:
    LMAO.....that is priceless SanDog....incredible that this can happen in this day and age...did they recently just start trading inter-country or what?!??!?
    Posted by golden9x2

I guess the NAFTA ( North American Free Trade Agreement )  signed in 1994 is not all that it is cracked up to be...

Sandog, I actually like Wheeler and I think he is one of those guys who is a slow starter in his pro career  but has good skills .. He has not been that bad this year and you would have to agree.. I see him using the body a little more, cycling the puck  extremely well and maybe last night scoring a fluky goal sets this guy in the right direction.. He  never played in the AHL so it was trial by fire and he for the better part got burned in the process..  I would have more patience with this guy..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

What do you think about sitting Recchi a few games here and there..or at the very least, getting his stationary butt off of the point on the power play?
    Posted by golden9x2

agreed off the power that's not his place at this stage in his career but he's just doing what he's being ask to do. this also why kaberle makes so much sense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Those of you who think Recchi should oare out of their minds. His best days may be in the rear view mirror, but let's not get crazy. You're saying you'd rather Paille play over him? Ridiculous. I would be stunned if that ever happens....stunned.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Those of you who think Recchi should oare out of their minds. His best days may be in the rear view mirror, but let's not get crazy. You're saying you'd rather Paille play over him? Ridiculous. I would be stunned if that ever happens....stunned.
    Posted by montecristo

i just want recchi off the point of the power play. insert kaberle there. stick paille in press box until seguins play hurts u was were i was coming from.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Hey, I think sitting Recchi a few games..possibly interchanging him with Paille would benefit him in the long run...rests him and I thought Paille has played relatively well as of late....give or take a suspension...watch Recchi closely, he may still do a number of things well but he is just shy of being a liability a lot of times too...I think he drags down that line with Bergy and Marchand and I think Kelly would fit well there and then Paille on the fourth..not quite sure if Recchi could play that role on the fourth line but when he is back, Kelly goes to the fourth line I suppose....in my universe....lol, or can Kaberle play forward cuz I certainly question his ability in ones own end

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

...now tear me apart!
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Wish I could damnit, but I agree.  all except that it is clearly Paille in my mind Thornton is far more valuable IMO.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Posted by golden9x2

I would if he were okay with it and we had a 6 point cushion.  I don't think we get that breathing room so it's all moot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

shouldn't recchi be rested already.... he only skates half as fast as his linemates.  i wish i was kidding!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

thornton or paille sit in my opinion...don't touch the top 2 lines. 3-ryder kelly seguin, 4-wheeler campbell thornton/paille. just a thought...now tear me apart!
    Posted by adkbeesfan

I agree with what you are saying but there are a couple of problems, however:

1. I do not see a scenario where Julien benches Thornton or even Paille if he can help it..

2. Someone is going to have to go to make room for Kaberle's salary and it will likely be Wheeler so there will  be room for both Thornton and Paille

3. Even if Wheeler is not moves Julien is a stickler for "experience" which means Seguin is the odd man out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i agree with you on clodes' philosophy concerning experience, but you've got to reward seguin for his improved play of late, no? and isn't there cap space created by savvy's being on the LTIR? i am pretty much an idiot when it comes to the financial aspect of things... someone fill me in.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Looks like no one sits tonight:

Wheeler and Stuart just traded to ATL for Peverly and Valabik

Sections
Shortcuts