Who steps in tomorrow ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Who steps in tomorrow ?

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@MarkDivver

"Boston has recalled Ryan Spooner and Matt Fraser from @AHLBruins for Sunday night's game in Toronto."

Spooner has 8 points with 2 goals in his last 5 games.

How's Fraser been doing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

@MarkDivver

"Boston has recalled Ryan Spooner and Matt Fraser from @AHLBruins for Sunday night's game in Toronto."

Spooner has 8 points with 2 goals in his last 5 games.

How's Fraser been doing?

4 goals in his last 2 games, 16 goals in 23 games. BadHab and Kelv saw just recently saw the PBruins so they are the ones too ask.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

We all know how well AHL results translate to the NHL... but I was impressed with Spooner last couple of times we saw him. Looking forward to seeing what he and Fraser can do against Toronto.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

One goals in his last nine games.

[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't 21's performance be based on more then just goals beside his name ?

Mucking in the corners, defensive play and going to the front of the net for screens and tip-ins has all been better in past weeks. 

I agree with the thought that he was starting to "find his game".

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

How's Fraser been doing?

4 goals in his last 2 games, 16 goals in 23 games. BadHab and Kelv saw just recently saw the PBruins so they are the ones too ask.

Will do. Thanks.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Mucking in the corners, defensive play and going to the front of the net for screens and tip-ins has all been better in past weeks. 

I guess Nas is a stats man, like Marco.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

According to me, Loui was far from «finding his game»...he looks like he doesn't know where to fit in. He can be good on defensive side if he wants, but we don't need a Daniel Paille kind of guy on the second unit with Bergy. That being said, I wish him the best for the recovery, and hope that he will really find his game when he'll be back someday. We need him to score goals too, or create chances for his linemates...

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Fat Krejci Iginla

March Bergeron Fraser

Smith Spooner Yeti

Caron -Paille Campbell

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

http://i.imgur.com/BfhMl4c.gif Spooner for sure 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

According to me, Loui was far from «finding his game»...he looks like he doesn't know where to fit in. He can be good on defensive side if he wants, but we don't need a Daniel Paille kind of guy on the second unit with Bergy. That being said, I wish him the best for the recovery, and hope that he will really find his game when he'll be back someday. We need him to score goals too, or create chances for his linemates...

I still say its the left handed shot right wing thing, he has Jagritis if you will. He just never seems to have the right flow with that line or any line for that matter. I would agree that he is defensively responsible if thats all the B's wanted out of him, but the offence as in actually shooting the puck into the net just hasn't happened.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Anybody but Caron. He's had enough chances and has done nothing to date.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Wow Santa ...thanks I was only asking for Spooner , now I get Fraser and Spooner ..than you so much....it will now be impossible to return those 2 players back in Providence ....I predict a minimu of 3 goals to Fraser in his 7 first games and a minimum of 5 points to Spooner in his firt 7 games.....when Kelly comes back Caron will have to go to Providence and Thornton will have to wait ...the team will be so much better ...more offence ....my God Why does it always take injuries to open mgmt's eyes ???    

Ps: to red you have officially lost your bet please make your public statement about my hockey knowledges asap ...thanks 

Merry Christmas to all of you and a special thank you to Santa ....you made my year.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Stanley, you should really brush up on league rules regards to emergency recalls and waivers if you aspire to be a GM.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

Anybody but Caron. He's had enough chances and has done nothing to date.

Julien is actually going to need Caron to play well on the 4th line tonight. It would be a waste too put Fraser on the 4th.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Wow Santa ...thanks I was only asking for Spooner , now I get Fraser and Spooner ..than you so much....it will now be impossible to return those 2 players back in Providence ....I predict a minimu of 3 goals to Fraser in his 7 first games and a minimum of 5 points to Spooner in his firt 7 games.....when Kelly comes back Caron will have to go to Providence and Thornton will have to wait ...the team will be so much better ...more offence ....my God Why does it always take injuries to open mgmt's eyes ???    

Ps: to red you have officially lost your bet please make your public statement about my hockey knowledges asap ...thanks 

Merry Christmas to all of you and a special thank you to Santa ....you made my year.

Stanley, I will be the first to give you credit if this prediction pans out... but I will also flame you should the results be less than expected. Tough road trip coming and this is a lot of pressure for young guys.

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Stanley, I will be the first to give you credit if this prediction pans out... but I will also flame you should the results be less than expected. Tough road trip coming and this is a lot of pressure for young guys.

Piece of cake for the 2nd AHL goals scorer Matt ...he will score one tonight

Fat Krejci Iginla

March Bergeron Fraser

Smith Spooner Yeti

Kelly Paille Campbell

Never been so excited before a game....cant wait ...finally !   They will never be able to send those 2 players back to Providence

YESSSSSSSS

red officially lost her bet and I am expecting her to make a public statement to that effect

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Claude could put Spooner in Kelly's spot and Fraser on Bergie's wing with Caron on the Merlot line. I do not agree with those who discard Caron, as he has played well every time Claude used him on the 4th line, providing more skill and speed. He was a solid prospect when he played with Bergeron two years ago , then seemed to sulk his game away whan sent down to Providene, much like other immature 20 year olds, then played fairly well last year, in cluding a few injuries. Not playing regularly is a death knell for most young[early 20s] players, so any deterioration, or lack of progress, is in Claude's or Chia's lap

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Claude could put Spooner in Kelly's spot and Fraser on Bergie's wing with Caron on the Merlot line. I do not agree with those who discard Caron, as he has played well every time Claude used him on the 4th line, providing more skill and speed. He was a solid prospect when he played with Bergeron two years ago , then seemed to sulk his game away whan sent down to Providene, much like other immature 20 year olds, then played fairly well last year, in cluding a few injuries. Not playing regularly is a death knell for most young[early 20s] players, so any deterioration, or lack of progress, is in Claude's or Chia's lap

Caron has played well? Really? More skill than who, Thornton? He hasn't done anything "well" at the NHL level such as skate, score, playmake, hit, or fight. If he wasn't a high pick (and bad one at that), he wouldn't be up at all.

• Sections
    Shortcuts