Who will be Looch's target Thursday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Who will be Looch's target Thursday?

After Monday's game; I personally think the Bruins woke up.

(1) Lucic was causing mayhem to whoever possible now I expect him to a a Gordie Howe hatrick this Thursday. Alzner will be Lucic's target was he not the one who did the cry baby remark after jumping in the scrum or was it Hendricks.

(2) Marchand is not scoring goals but being the weasel that every team needs and I expect his game to go up notch.

(3) Timmy Thomas personally he knows that his game was off and will want to redeem himself.

These will be my Bruins three star selection for Thursday's match. Who do you expect to be the three stars to show up Thursday night?

I am going to take a long shot and say Corvo will score a goal. It would be nice to see Seguin go on Looch and Krejci line for the 1st period. This is the night that Tyler will get out of his playoff slump.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday?

Hopefully his target is the 5 hole and then the back of the net.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday?:
    [QUOTE]Hopefully his target is the 5 hole and then the back of the net.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Reading the thread's title I thought of the same thing.

Hit hard, be physical , stay out of the box and put yourself into scoring positions is what I would like to see from Lucic.

Usually when there are scrums with Lucic he doesn't do so good in staying out of the box. Being one of the biggest, toughest guys it makes it easy for the refs to fixate on him. He doesn't go unnoticed in these situations. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I think Lucic and Marchand deserve a lot of credit for how game 3 went. By stirring things up (even if they get a penalty), they get emotions going on both sides. That broke the Captials' focus and patient game and turned it into something more open and entertaining. The Bruins have the talent to win those games most of the time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lucic needs to stay on the ice and out of the box not running around doing the "Thornton tap on the shoulder" looking for a fight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

......a win. have the caps looking over their shoulders all night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I think Lucic and Marchand deserve a lot of credit for how game 3 went. By stirring things up (even if they get a penalty), they get emotions going on both sides. That broke the Captials' focus and patient game and turned it into something more open and entertaining. The Bruins have the talent to win those games most of the time.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    Diving & crying isn't Bruin hockey! It's embarrassing! The shot to the jewels not withstanding. He should've been wearing a Jersey that said Kesler on his back! A total travestry to the B's logo & I hope LUCIC & Chara told him to stop! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In Response to Who will be Looch's target Thursday?:
    [QUOTE]After Monday's game; I personally think the Bruins woke up. (1) Lucic was causing mayhem to whoever possible now I expect him to a a Gordie Howe hatrick this Thursday. Alzner will be Lucic's target was he not the one who did the cry baby remark after jumping in the scrum or was it Hendricks. (2) Marchand is not scoring goals but being the weasel that every team needs and I expect his game to go up notch. (3) Timmy Thomas personally he knows that his game was off and will want to redeem himself. These will be my Bruins three star selection for Thursday's match. Who do you expect to be the three stars to show up Thursday night? I am going to take a long shot and say Corvo will score a goal. It would be nice to see Seguin go on Looch and Krejci line for the 1st period. This is the night that Tyler will get out of his playoff slump.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but 3 is rediculous.  2 of WSH 3 goals were 1 vs 0's.  You cant blame Thomas on Ovie outskating our entire D and one timing a loose puck right in front of our net.  I dont really see how you can blame thomas for the Laich breakaway goal either. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : Diving & crying isn't Bruin hockey! It's embarrassing! The shot to the jewels not withstanding. He should've been wearing a Jersey that said Kesler on his back! A total travestry to the B's logo & I hope LUCIC & Chara told him to stop! 
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    When specifically did he do that Nite? Are you talking about the incident Alzner apologized to him for or the off balance cross check? Or is your problem that he drew 3 penalties last game and the Bruins didn't score on the PP?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I only caught the later part of the game, but I didn't see any diving or crying. Regardless of whether there was, I can say that the Bruins needed to get the Capitals out of there robot-like Soviet Union style passive hockey. The guys primarily responsible for getting the Caps to lose their focus were Lucic and Marchand. I don't think anyone will be telling anyone what they should stop.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : Diving & crying isn't Bruin hockey! It's embarrassing! The shot to the jewels not withstanding. He should've been wearing a Jersey that said Kesler on his back! A total travestry to the B's logo & I hope LUCIC & Chara told him to stop! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : Sorry, but 3 is rediculous.  2 of WSH 3 goals were 1 vs 0's.  You cant blame Thomas on Ovie outskating our entire D and one timing a loose puck right in front of our net.  I dont really see how you can blame thomas for the Laich breakaway goal either. 
    Posted by Drewski5[/QUOTE]
    I'm not sure what play you were watching but that puck should never get through TT. He'd say that himself. He's played great overall but there are definitely a couple he'd like to have back in this series. He's the last player I'd worry about though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic needs to stay on the ice and out of the box not running around doing the "Thornton tap on the shoulder" looking for a fight.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Fair or unfair, the officials will be paying close attention to Lucic in game 4.  Hopefully, he maintains discipline and chips in with some offense.

For whatever reason his reputation gets him in trouble when things get physical and he is involved.  He tends to get the book thrown at him.  Game 3 is a perfect example, he picks up a double-minor while Alzner gets nothing.  Stay away from it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Hopefully the net will be his target. Settle the other stuff, which I think is getting overblown, during next regualr season. Lets win the series and move on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hopefully his target is high on Holtby's blocker side - seems his weakest spot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : I'm not sure what play you were watching but that puck should never get through TT. He'd say that himself. He's played great overall but there are definitely a couple he'd like to have back in this series. He's the last player I'd worry about though.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

When Ovie has an open slap shot right in front of you , the only thing you can do is guess.  And of course he would say that he should of stopped it.  I dont think there has ever been a goal on him that he didnt feel was his fault.  He prefers taking ownership over pointing fingers.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : When specifically did he do that Nite? Are you talking about the incident Alzner apologized to him for or the off balance cross check? Or is your problem that he drew 3 penalties last game and the Bruins didn't score on the PP?
    With the exception of the stick to the middle he embellished them all! Get Out of Marchands Kief hole & admit the guys an idiot at times! Geezus, you complain about me sticking up for TT, but at least I can see his mistakes once in awhile! Try being a little objective some of the time at least! He's not Mr. Perfect no matter how much you think he is! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : When Ovie has an open slap shot right in front of you , the only thing you can do is guess.  And of course he would say that he should of stopped it.  I dont think there has ever been a goal on him that he didnt feel was his fault.  He prefers taking ownership over pointing fingers.
    Posted by Drewski5[/QUOTE]
    Drew. I'm one of TT's biggest supporter's, but he doesn't always sees things from a fans perspective. TT is a flake, but he's also world class. He takes blame for his mistakes & he's very hard on himself when he does get's scored on. However, he describes things in such away that it comes across as not taking responsibility for something. I've followed TT since 2003. The words "It was a shot I should've had!" has never exited his lips! He & his teammates know he takes blame & accepts ownership & he shows his mistakes by his body language on the ice. However, not everybody understands that & not everyone notices that. The guy is a deep thinker & he analyzes e-thing! He doesn't make anything simple. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : With the exception of the stick to the middle he embellished them all! Get Out of Marchands Kief hole & admit the guys an idiot at times! Geezus, you complain about me sticking up for TT, but at least I can see his mistakes once in awhile! Try being a little objective some of the time at least! He's not Mr. Perfect no matter how much you think he is! 
    Your misguided attempts to portray Marchand as a villain are hilarious. I ask for a specific example and your answer is "all of them"....Perhaps you should read up on what others are saying as I've mentioned numerous times that Marchand has been 1 of the biggest dissappointments so far. That doesn't mean I'm going to jump on board with the lynch mob after he draws 3 penalties and doesn't react in a manner that you see fit after an elbow to the head. Alzner apologized for it. That means he got him. GO BRUINS!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : Yeah especially if Holtbys out of the crease like Miller was.  Now that Backstrom got a phony suspension it's time to flatten Holtby. No worrys, cuz Gregorys Daddy will take care of any repercussions like always. The Refs will Make you or Break you (and Shanny can to!)      Jack Torrance
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Null, I have seen your future: You will swim with the fish.

Even that is too good for you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

looch needs to continue drawing coincidental roughing minors.  caps suck playing 4 on 4 hockey.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : Gee whiz Godfather Wheatie, your getting a little more personal now. You seem to be threatening me and have crossed the line more then your usual. Did i push too many of your buttons? Get well soon JT  The Refs will Make you or Break (and Shanny can to!)
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

You feel threatened by my vision. Are you shaking?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : Your misguided attempts to portray Marchand as a villain are hilarious. I ask for a specific example and your answer is "all of them"....Perhaps you should read up on what others are saying as I've mentioned numerous times that Marchand has been 1 of the biggest dissappointments so far. That doesn't mean I'm going to jump on board with the lynch mob after he draws 3 penalties and doesn't react in a manner that you see fit after an elbow to the head. Alzner apologized for it. That means he got him. GO BRUINS!
    There's misguided & then there's blind! He even layed on the ice & covered his face & then jumped righ tback up once he heard the whistle thinking he got the call! The little push into the boards & he falls like he was shot in the back! Pathetic, diving little creep! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : There's misguided & then there's blind! He even layed on the ice & covered his face & then jumped righ tback up once he heard the whistle thinking he got the call! The little push into the boards & he falls like he was shot in the back! Pathetic, diving little creep! 
    It's what these posts are making you sound like.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nuII. Show nuII's posts

Backstrom suspension was fair.   Bruins have been getting screwed by the refs for years now.

Sections
Shortcuts